VF Factory Outlets: Friends & Family 20% off coupon - 11/16-11/19

Marcster

Crap and my wife is going to the one in Reading this weekend. :mad:

I think she has 2 for 10.00 off of a 100.00. So I guess that will have to do.

Chad -- check your phone books. Many of them have $10 off $100 coupons too in the "Coupons Section".

If she goes to the customer service desk of the VF Outlets in Reading, she can buy a coupon book for $3.00 that has a coupon for $10 off $100 of VF items, as well as coupons for Bass, Auntie Annes, Big Dogs, Black & Decker, Cappucino Cafe, Dress Barn, Easy Spirit, Reading China and Glass, Rawlings, Timberland, Swank, Samsonite, Rue21, and others.

Chad -- check your phone books. Many of them have $10 off $100 coupons too in the "Coupons Section".

If she goes to the customer service desk of the VF Outlets in Reading, she can buy a coupon book for $3.00 that has a coupon for $10 off $100 of VF items, as well as coupons for Bass, Auntie Annes, Big Dogs, Black & Decker, Cappucino Cafe, Dress Barn, Easy Spirit, Reading China and Glass, Rawlings, Timberland, Swank, Samsonite, Rue21, and others.

To the best of my knowledge my sister already printed some off for her to use. I believe she got them from VF's website. Otherwise she usually does by the coupon book. Great place to get nice Nike and Adidas clothing for the kids cheap.

To the best of my knowledge my sister already printed some off for her to use. I believe she got them from VF's website. Otherwise she usually does by the coupon book. Great place to get nice Nike and Adidas clothing for the kids cheap.

Sounds like you already know "how to work it". My wife and I live about 15 minutes away from the VF outlets, so it's just like going to the mall for us. I can usually find a ton of shoes in the Easy Spirit shoe store (they have men's shoes too) and I can always find jeans in the Lee section.

OH Yes we are quite familiar with the great prices. It is also a place for me to find Florida State clothing as the selection where I am is limited. I know we got my son a really nice heavy Nike coat over there. Regular price was 75.00 tag price was 20.00 with there standard half off we got it for 10.00. Couldn't believe it. Saw the same coat at Toys R Us later for 45.00 on sale. Boy we were smiling :D