mickey mouse club house

Has anyone heard anything about this toy like when it's gonna be in the stores. I've looked online and the only stores that show it online are e-toys and disney store and they are both out of stock. Haven't seen it in any toy r us store at all. I ask the ppl at the service counter and they pretty much laugh when I ask. Geez it's 6 weeks before christmas and I'm already having problems find the toys in stores. :eyepoppin

It's pretty hard to find ... Toys R Us and WalMart I've seen them have it...but sells fast! I'd keep calling and not give up. Also when you call ask them when they get their trucks in. That's how I got mine @ Toys R Us. I looked high and low and finally got the one at Toys R Us after hearing when their trucks come in and after that seen 1 or 2 at a couple different WalMarts. At the Toys R Us by me- they're in a really strange section.

Guest boblin120
The walmart near me has about 10 clubhouse and hasn't sold a one since they got them in. They also have 1 set of figures. They did have 2 but i bought them for someone on here. If anyone needs help, let me know.