Shopping with your spouse or SO...throw you off?

abentley

I ABSOLUTELY hate shopping with my dh on regular days so there is no way I would shop with him on BF. He likes to go in, whiz through the store and get exactly what he wants and go. I like to browse and look for more bargains. Of course I guess he would be helpful on BF to get the stuff and go, but he gets too impatient. I can't keep up with him half the time. ;) He has always said there is no way he would venture out on BF, so I don't even ask anymore. I just grab the plastic and run! :D

I usually do all of the holiday shopping for family,friends and the kids. Dh only has to shop for me,I use lists and price match or compare so I am not wasting time and money. Dh will shop on Christmas Eve and pay what ever price.He also the past couple of years has started picking up a few items for the kids so he can feel he is involved but the past couple of years he has duplicated items I have already gotten. I have a system and yes sometimes he does mess with it.

My dh is home watching the kids on Black Friday. I get up early and go with a friend and it's so fun finding all the deals we need together. We go armed with lists and a schedule and it works really well. If dh were to go with me, he would pick up and spend more then I could budget. He's not at all in to checking prices and he's very very generous on our ultra limited budget.