What is the most unusual way you wrapped a gift?

momof5plus1hubby

Last year my to oldest wanted Gameboys. So we wrapped them in several different sized boxes. The last box it was wrapped in was about 2' x 2' LOL.

When they came down Christmas morning, they scoped out all their presents to guess what they were. LOL They were upset not to see a package the size of a gameboy. Then they opened the big boxes. It was so funny to see them tear through all the boxes

Never did that. Just wrap and get it over with. LOL. Now this year I bought a bike bag w/ decor on it as I bought my son an Emerson free standing boxing bag. This box is HUGE and I swear I'd have to use a whole roll of paper to wrap it. Taking the easy way out and putting it in the bag. I'll put a bow on it too of course. No fancy way of wrapping that thing.

One year we bought my MIL a Mothers ring, It was wrapped in a dish washer, We gaver her a portable dishwasher and inside there was the wrapped ring box, Oh that was a fun year

Luckily she checked what's inside before she started washing the dishes!

I love wrapping gifts in box after box, with each box being wrapped itself before sealing it in the next box.... I did that one year. I have to get creative with our gifts under the tree, by putting fake name tags on them until the last minute. Otherwise, people sneak under the tree and do the shake-and-squeeze, trying to figure out what they are. DH is the world's worst about trying to ruin a surprise from me..... :rolleyes:

I love wrapping gifts in box after box, with each box being wrapped itself before sealing it in the next box.... I did that one year. I have to get creative with our gifts under the tree, by putting fake name tags on them until the last minute. Otherwise, people sneak under the tree and do the shake-and-squeeze, trying to figure out what they are. DH is the world's worst about trying to ruin a surprise from me..... :rolleyes:

Someone has a little too much time on their hands.

Well I got a pony once and he was "wrapped" inside a tent :giggle:

I also got a car and it had an enormous bow on the top of it with a gift card

that was about 2'X2'

OK I admit it I was spoiled:giggle: The youngest and the only girl. Plus the only female

grandaughter on either side...I have many many cousins as well, all male.

Funny my brothers and I all have only boys as well:p

:holiday01

:giggle::gdclap::g_thumbri:thumbsup: I love to trick my kids with presents..it's so much more interesting

My mom uses whatever box she can find to wrap presents. It's not unusual to find that she has wrapped a scarf in a hamburger helper box, cracker box, cereal box...whatever.

I have done that! I also add loose change so that it helps disquise the gift. One year I wrapped all of DH's gifts then put all the gifts in a big box and wrapped the big box. Another year we had hard to wrap gifts for the kids so I wrapped up clues and put them around the house. Everytime the found a clue they unwrapped a small gift that went with the big gift. By the third clue they knew what they were getting and could not wait to find it.:D

Its kinda of funny

I know. The Hamburger Helper box she used was probably the best one. My 5 yo's favorite food is hamburger helper and when that box was unwrapped last year he shouted, "Oh man, Hamburger Helper!". He was so excited. He was dissapointed when it wasn't actually HH in the box. :lmao: