Locust Grove Tanger Outlet Sale and Opening Information

yellowstonemark

So..I was at the Tanger Outlet today and stopped by the mall office to see if/when they would publish which stores are opening at midnight. She gave me a copy of the current (incomplete) list and their doorbuster sales. She said she is still waiting on a final answer from several more stores. Here are the confirmed midnight openings and their doorbuster sales. Again, this is for the Locust Grove Location only.

Aeropostale

Bass (40% off entire store Friday - Sunday, 50% off entire store until 11am Friday-Sunday). Limited exclusions apply.

Big Dogs

Carter's

College Collectibles

Cookie Barn

Corningware Corelle Revere (20% off all regular price Corelle sets)

Cost Cutters

Dressbarn

Eddie Bauer (Holiday kickoff card until noon with a chance for 30% off entire purchase)

Gap

Haggar (Sweaters $10, select styles)

Jockey

KB Outlet

Levi's

Nautica (10% off entire purchase before 10am)

Old Navy

Perfumania (Extra 20% off select gift sets)

Pac Sun

Polo Ralph Lauren

Rack Room Shoes

Reebok

Rockport

Van Heusen (40% off entire store Friday-Sunday, Additional 10% off entire purchase until 11am Friday-Sunday). Limited exclusions apply.

Tommy Hilfiger (All deals before 9am -Men's prep crew $19.99, Women's cable crew $19.99, Kid's polo shirts $9.99)

Wilson's Leather (20% off entire purchase until noon)

Written in at the bottom of this list are Kirklands (with the word "possible" next to it), Claires, Osh Kosh, and Rue 21 so I think they are confirmed as well, they just haven't typed up a new list. The manager at Bible Factory said she isn't sure, but that she thinks they will be open at midnight. I can't believe this is a complete list of doorbusters. I imagine the stores already know for sure when they will open, but haven't gotten their sale instructions yet. These are only what they already know. Also...the Book Warehouse is going out of business and every paperback in the store is $2 and every hardcover is $4, starting immediately. Happy sale hunting.

thank you so much for this information. I work in Locust Grove as a teacher and will definitely be checking out Book Warehouse this week. I knew that they were having midnight openings for some stores but didn't know the details. This is an awesome list but I don't know if I will venture out for just those door buster sales. I am going to go to the office again this week and see if there are anymore updates. If there are, I will definitely let everyone know.

I am north of you guys, way north, lol. But my Step-sis lives in macon, and every time i go by I think I'm gonna stop that that Old Navy outlet, lol. My hubby wortks at N GA premium outlets, they are opening at midnight as well.

You know there is an Old Navy Outlet up here.

LOL..it's where DH and I met. :D