Meijer 30% off IPOD 30G Video...total $179!

TnTWalter

Went to Meijer 11/9 @ 11:00 pm there was already a line of 8 people. I was the 9th and they did NOT have any of the IPODS!!! They gave the first 10 people rainchecks and the remainder absolutely nothing. I could not believe they did not have a single one for the promotion! By the time I got my raincheck there was a pretty big line to be turned away. A couple of us stood there to see would the manager change his mind about issuing more rainchecks. While I was there they didn't...so, if anyone plans on going to the Meijer on Center Rd in Burton, MI don't waste your time!

I went to our local Meijer got in line of 4 at 12:00 am and by time the lady told us that she only had 7 of them there were 7 of us in line. They had a not on the register in electronics telling everyone that they would not be giving out rain checks. I was at the Caledonia store so if anyone plans on getting this deal there they are out of luck. Told they wouldn't get the next shipment in till 11/11 how convienent. I was able to get mine though

I was in Meijer on Tuesday of this week to look at the IPODS and was told they had 6 at the time. I called my local store at 9:00 PM on Thursday to see when sale was actually going to start, told there was no IPODS and would not get any or give out rain checks either. I asked what happened to the six that they had and was told they haven't had any for a while. Just got a sorry. They should be forced to give rain checks or something. I asked about other IPODS and they said no deal.

Just got off the phone with store director in Springfield, OH. I complained and at first she said no deal, but after much complaining, said she would look for one. Got phone call back and said they now have some. i think that is pretty fishy if you ask me.

if you want an Ipod just call Ipod & ask them if they give a discount for where you work, as I did that last year and got a discount. I can't remember what it was but I think if was like maybe 10% or so. I ordered it over the phone & within a few days I had it and they even engraved it. This year you can get a 80gb for a little more than I paid last year for the 30gb video.