NEW Chickfila Reloadable Gift Cards/Cow Calender!

twin66

:) Ok, for those of you who live near a Chickfila I am giving you a heads up as a mom and employee of the first freestander here in Lexington, Ky.

We just got new Reloadable Gift Cards in in time for the holidays to replace our old gift certificates(which we will still honor), and I have a college freshman in my home this year so this is a great gift for those parents of teens/college students.

You can put either of these amounts on the gift card to start:$5,$10,$20,$25,$50,or $100.

They are ALL reloadable up to $100. Great Stocking Stuffer!!!!

Also, we have our new 2007 Cow Calender which this years theme is "Wild,Wild,West".

It is funny seeing pics of cows in western wear with western names.

Each month has a coupon for a FREE food item. This year's is better than last, you will not have as many buy this to get this free coupons, more of the free food w/o purchase in this one. We will accept this years coupons after december they did not used to, but Corporate told us we can.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Twin66, mom of 2 teen boys.(ages 14 and 18).

I didn't know they took expired coupons. I just called my local CFA and the manager just happened to answer the phone and he said yes and he was so polite about it. I asked my question, he said yes, I said thanks, he said "My pleasure" and wished me a good day. :)

Everytime I go into there, everyone is so polite, that's what I like about Chickfila.

You guys are playing the instant win at www.millionnuggets.com arent you? ;)

I am! :D As soon as my DR.Pepper and nugget tray coupons come in the mail I'll head over there and buy a calendar.

The coupon's don't expire monthly do they? I don't always make it to that mall once a month :no:

I am! :D As soon as my DR.Pepper and nugget tray coupons come in the mail I'll head over there and buy a calendar.

The coupon's don't expire monthly do they? I don't always make it to that mall once a month :no:

What size tray did you win? i have 1 small tray on the way, and 5 or so Dr. Pepper coupons, lol. The coupons in the calender do expire monthly, but Chick fil A will accept them anytime. They really never expire according to them :)

What size tray did you win? i have 1 small tray on the way, and 5 or so Dr. Pepper coupons, lol. The coupons in the calender do expire monthly, but Chick fil A will accept them anytime. They really never expire according to them :)

Wow, 5 Dr.Peppers! I was hoping to get more than one so I wouldn't be the only one in my family with a free meal :P , but only one so far.

The nugget tray was a a small. I didn't know you could win bigger sizes!

• 2 weeks later...
I will always support Chick-Fil-A. This is a company that is run with strong Christian values and I admire the way they do business. They have the best customer service. I support all their policies. I really appreciate a company that takes a stance that allows thier employees to worship or be with their families on Sunday and offer college scholarship programs for their employees.

:) Ok, for those of you who live near a Chickfila I am giving you a heads up as a mom and employee of the first freestander here in Lexington, Ky.

We just got new Reloadable Gift Cards in in time for the holidays to replace our old gift certificates(which we will still honor), and I have a college freshman in my home this year so this is a great gift for those parents of teens/college students.

You can put either of these amounts on the gift card to start:$5,$10,$20,$25,$50,or $100.

They are ALL reloadable up to $100. Great Stocking Stuffer!!!!

Also, we have our new 2007 Cow Calender which this years theme is "Wild,Wild,West".

It is funny seeing pics of cows in western wear with western names.

Each month has a coupon for a FREE food item. This year's is better than last, you will not have as many buy this to get this free coupons, more of the free food w/o purchase in this one. We will accept this years coupons after december they did not used to, but Corporate told us we can.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Twin66, mom of 2 teen boys.(ages 14 and 18).

Thanks. That is good to know. I bought 2 2005 calendars and didn't use 60% of the coupons because they weren't that appealing.

Here in Texas, they are $5 each plus you get a free chicken sandwich with every purchase. I will be going on Thursday to get mine!

are the Calenders $5 in florida or does price change from state to state and/or store to store? if i made a purchase each day would i get a free chicken sandwich each day? this sounds to good to be true. what are the food items that you get free without purchase? what are the food items you get free with purchase?