baby born

ajrowe

Hi, I was wondering if anybody has heard about any deals for the baby born. I checked walmart ad but I was hoping to find it a little cheaper. And also are these dolls worth it or just a pain in the rump for the moms!?!?!?!?!

Baby Born Doll Is Worth Every Penny. We bought one for our daughter at age 4 and she is 8 now and her Baby Born is her baby and no one can bothe it, she has clothing and a car seat and stroller for it. I happened to buy a Brand New Out Of The Box Baby Born which I could not believe I saw it in the Salvation Army and she turns away from it and it sits in her closet. The one she has had since she was 4 is her baby and her baby only it ges every where even to church ..

My advice spend the money if you can, or try to get it off Ebay.com, you can find fairly used baby borns there and stuff to go with it..

My Walmart does not sell Baby Born.:)

Hi, I was wondering if anybody has heard about any deals for the baby born. I checked walmart ad but I was hoping to find it a little cheaper. And also are these dolls worth it or just a pain in the rump for the moms!?!?!?!?!