I saw the next ad yesterday at work will post from it soon

mcmc

I was given a list for Wal-Mart not sure if this is really what they will have.

HP Pavillion Ze2308wm Notebook Computer & A 1203w-b Desktop w/15" LCD $398 Each.,

20" Flat screen Tv/ DVD Player Combo $120.83., Philips HDD077 2GB MP3 Player $99.72.,

Cabbage Patch Newborn $10., Dora the Exployer: Talking Kitchen $79.94., Gameboy Advance SP(4Colors) $48.88., Girls Quest Tetra or Boys Quest Boomer 20"Bike $25.88., Jeep Power Wheels 4x4 Ride - on- Vehicle $79.88., Playstation 2 System $149., XBOX System Bundle w/One Game$179.24., Any Questions of what else my be on here I'll try to answer. Hope this will help some of you.

HP Pavillion Ze2308wm Notebook Computer & A 1203w-b Desktop w/15" LCD $398 Each.,

20" Flat screen Tv/ DVD Player Combo $120.83., Philips HDD077 2GB MP3 Player $99.72.,

Cabbage Patch Newborn $10., Dora the Exployer: Talking Kitchen $79.94., Gameboy Advance SP(4Colors) $48.88., Girls Quest Tetra or Boys Quest Boomer 20"Bike $25.88., Jeep Power Wheels 4x4 Ride - on- Vehicle $79.88., Playstation 2 System $149., XBOX System Bundle w/One Game$179.24., Any Questions of what else my be on here I'll try to answer. Hope this will help some of you.

The playstation 2 system is 129.99 in all stores now. Sounds like an old ad. The gb sp was 48.88 last year.

Yeah, that is an old one. I remember the talking kitchen and the $10 cabbage patch dolls.:o

This is my first year being on the forum. Is it like this every year where a bunch of ads come out that are not really it? Just curious, not being mean or anything. Just seems like a lot of people get the ad or someone gives it to them only to be duped.

It could be b/c there is alot of the same items on here from last year, I hope it's last years b/c I'm looking forward to a much better one this year, Sorry guys I thought I might be of some help this is my first year.

lol

I did.

I saw teh commet about me getting the scan. and low and behold I did.

starting to upload to the sight I post them on.

and I already put the link for the first page.

have fun.LOL

ok.. im new at this.. did i miss the link? I dont see it.. Im done Christmas shopping for my own family.. next ismy sisters kids who wont have much Christmas with a new house and timesbeing so HARD.. so imbeing santa to them.. Can hardly wait to seewhat walmart hasthisyear

I got the latest ad in my paper today for event dates November 12-19.

The TV shows for 14.88 are :

Friends Season 1,2 and 3

Smallville Season 1, 2, 3 & 4

One Tree Hill Season 1 & 2

Gilmore Girls Season 1, 2 & 3

Oz Season 1

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Four

Mind of the married man Season 1

Robot Chicken

does not say if these are instore only and it also says other sets available.

It also shows a PS2 Silver Hardware for $129.00 and says that PS3 will be available at 12:01am on 11/17 at your local Walmart. Hmmm .. interesting on that one .. wonder if my Walmart will stay open late then.

Other than video games .. no toys in this ad.

I don't have a scanner .. or I'd post the entire ad ..

Any good Xbox 360 games in the ad?

Although they feature Xbox games, they are at their "every day" low price. The only Xbox item on sale is the Xbox Live 3 month premium Gold Pack for $29.92.

They do show 2 games "only at Walmart" for $59.74 which are Call of Duty 3 with bonus 20 song soundtrack and Tony Hawk Project 8 with bonus collectible tips and tricks trading cards.

Iam almost positive this is last years..:(

Are you sure thats the ad because it doesnt have anything the person who started this thread told us about. that u scanned has a lot of food and some appliances but not much more than that.

There are 3 different ads posted in that thread. Again, none of them is the bf ad. The last ad kiwibearkiss was talking about was the Nov. 12-19 ad.