Kohls Halloween

Junebug2

My dd and I were at Khols yesterday and she found an Elmo Halloween costume that had been $24.99 for $7.49. She LOVES Elmo but I would't pay $25 for a costume. Glad we waited. She's been carrying it around the house and talking to it. BTW, she's two. :cheesy:

We were also looking in the toy isle and saw these tubes of miniture Elmo, Bert, & Ernie dolls in them (I think they have these with little people in them too). They were 25% off but I noticed the new price sticker. They were marked UP from $4.99 to $7.99!!! With the sale price you would be payin $1.00 MORE than if you were to have bought them before they marked them up for the sale!!!! Be careful when shopping sales. GRRR......:mad:

My dd and I were at Khols yesterday and she found an Elmo Halloween costume that had been $24.99 for $7.49. She LOVES Elmo but I would't pay $25 for a costume. Glad we waited. She's been carrying it around the house and talking to it. BTW, she's two. :cheesy:

We were also looking in the toy isle and saw these tubes of miniture Elmo, Bert, & Ernie dolls in them (I think they have these with little people in them too). They were 25% off but I noticed the new price sticker. They were marked UP from $4.99 to $7.99!!! With the sale price you would be payin $1.00 MORE than if you were to have bought them before they marked them up for the sale!!!! Be careful when shopping sales. GRRR......:mad:

Kohl's is notorious for marking UP toys that they plan to put on sale. GRRR!:mad:

I got a few decorative items from Kohl's the day after Halloween, with no help from the employees, I walked in and asked where there Halloween clearance was and they looked at me like I had nine heads, one said "What do you mean?" and I was like Hall-o-ween clear-ance lol and they were like I guess it would be in the back by customer service, just seemed strange, was I the only one who had ever come in looking for clearance deals? lol

Thanks for the head's up! I went to Khol's the day after Christmas last year and they had a huge clearance. I paid next to nothing for the wrapping paper so I stocked up! Also, their seasonal dinner- and serveware was at least 50-60% off. It was a little picked over and hard to buy b/c they did not have many pieces that matched. But they had a lot of decorative items on sale for a considerable amount off. I am looking forward to going again this year!