What can't you find in your area?

It seems that certain toys are harder to find in certain areas. Is anyone having any trouble locating a toy your child is hoping for or you are hoping to get them?

I am having trouble find cases for the FP3 player and the FP digital camera. I have the camera and the player but no cases yet.

O.K. i will check out my target for your case. Do you know what the model is and does it come in different colors if so which color would you like? Where did you get the fp3 player at? What i need is the male and female Year bears i guesse you get to decide which ones to get. I will really appreciate this as i (or should i say the elves) have gotten them since we meet 1996.

I'm going to have a real hard time finding the Year bears from k-mart for my DW. No more k-marts in Texas:(

Tilting my head at this one. Since when? We still had one in Longview right before Halloween... they had a ton of Christmas stuff in lawn and garden you could see from the street. I guess I will have to look again when I am that way this weekend.