Does anyone own one of the chou chou baby dolls?

I am trying to find baby dolls for my two daughters (3 & 7). The 7 yr old wants the Amazing Amanda but I think she is too high priced and she is getting bad reviews. I have a couple questions about the Chou Chou dolls.

1. Am I right on the difference for the chou chou dolls?:Talking chou chou talks only, no crying or giggling but the Rock a bye chou chou Crys and giggles but does not talk.

2. Is there an off and on switch to these dolls because the Rock a bye description says that she can wake up crying or laughing even when she is laying down.

3. One review I read about the talking one stated something about not feeding her to much water. Do you have to feed them with real water and/or that powder food? or just give them the pretend bottle?

TIA!!

I am trying to find baby dolls for my two daughters (3 & 7). The 7 yr old wants the Amazing Amanda but I think she is too high priced and she is getting bad reviews. I have a couple questions about the Chou Chou dolls.

1. Am I right on the difference for the chou chou dolls?:Talking chou chou talks only, no crying or giggling but the Rock a bye chou chou Crys and giggles but does not talk.

2. Is there an off and on switch to these dolls because the Rock a bye description says that she can wake up crying or laughing even when she is laying down.

3. One review I read about the talking one stated something about not feeding her to much water. Do you have to feed them with real water and/or that powder food? or just give them the pretend bottle?

TIA!!

My dd is 6 and has the rock a bye chou chou she got last year for xmas. She still plays with her. There is an off switch. Batteries last quite a while. She does cry, laugh, and makes a couple of baby noises such as sucking on bottle or baa, but no actually talking. When she goes to sleep she sighs and breathes deep for a few minutes before closing her eyes and snoring. She can wear new born size clothes and diapers (from real babies) so I hit the garage sales this summer for cheap clothes. Doesn't eat or drink anything real and nothing comes out.

Overall very cute doll and worth the money in my opinion.