Kmart daily toy specials....

sleepyshopper

I always get the Kmart ad in the mail on thursday or friday. So as soon as my mail comes today, and if its there, I will post what next weeks daily deals will be!

Vicki

mine usually comes then as well along with walmart but i'm not sure will be able to scan ad but am willing to post items!! if i get it i will post if it isn't already posted! you guys are just tooooo good!!!:yup:

Well this week only has

Sun. Remote controlled SUV n Plane $14.82 says 1/2 price.

Mon. Rock'em Sock'em robots 7.77 says thats 1/2 price

Tues. Disney Princess Fashion Designer 9.84 again 1/2 price

Wed. Hullabaloo DVD game $12.49 1/2 price.

This is not a daily special but they have the Fisher Price learn to play paino for $59.99 I think thats the cheapest I've seen it!

Vicki

This is not a daily special but they have the Fisher Price learn to play paino for $59.99 I think thats the cheapest I've seen it!

Vicki

That IS the cheapest price so far! Is that in this weeks or next weeks ad??? Or just a store price...I've got it in LAW at Walmart and if it's printed, I'll PM it!

:holiday08

Wonder what that Princess fashion designer is about. Anyone know?

Personally I don't think its worth the $9.84. Its a drawing board thing. it opens like a book and it has coloring pages of princesses on one side and the other side is textured plastic things that you color over. Its cute, but nothing fancy.

Vicki

Personally I don't think its worth the $9.84. Its a drawing board thing. it opens like a book and it has coloring pages of princesses on one side and the other side is textured plastic things that you color over. Its cute, but nothing fancy.

Vicki

Thanks. Doesn't sound worth it either. I lilke the 9.99 price of the disney princess drawing thing at TRU on BF better then.