Minnesota Best Buy's

boardin4u

I have not done a BF yet, but i am planning on going to Best Buy this year. I know if varies quite a bit by state, so i am jsut wondering what time the lines started in Minnesota. Any ideas would be a great help.

Also, did you have any problems with any of the MN BB's? Beligerant People, line cutters, etc?

THANKS!!!

Also, did you have any problems with any of the MN BB's? Beligerant People, line cutters, etc?

Welcome to the community! I cant speak for your state but I would say that beligerant people and line cutters are everywhere. They are more in numbers once you have sat there in the cold with no sleep. I hope someone will answer your line question for your state soon. Good luck!

Last year the line in Maplewood started about 9pm Thurs. The BB staff comes around about 3am with claim slips for the deals and if you don't have a claim slip, you don't get one. They start at the front of the line. Eliminates the line cutters. I got in line about 2am last year and still got all I was shopping for. It's cold so dress warm and good luck!