$20 GC and 20% off $50 & Free ship $100 @ Disney Shopping.com

Firemansgal311

http://www.disneyshopping.com

To receive your Online Gift Card:

1. Place at least $50 worth of items in your Shopping Cart.

2. Your Online Gift Card will be sent the week of November 13, 2006 to the email address provided at Checkout.

3. Use your Online Gift Card November 13 - December 2, 2006.

NOTE: If you will be using more than one Promotion Code, remember to click Submit after you enter each one.

DisneyShopping.com Online Gift Card Restrictions: * Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, October 29, 2006. Limit one Online Gift Card per customer. Online Gift Card will be delivered to the email address provided at Checkout. Email address must be provided to participate. Cannot be combined with other offers. No adjustments to prior purchases. If any returns or exchanges cause the qualifying purchase to fall below the qualifying order amount, we reserve the right to cancel your Online Gift Card. Offer valid only on orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com. Not valid on phone orders or purchases from DisneyOutlet.com or Disney Store outlet or retail locations. This offer may be canceled or modified at any time due to system error, fraud or other unforeseen problem. Void where prohibited.

To redeem your Extra 20% Off promotion, just follow these simple steps:

1. Place one or more eligible items in your Shopping Cart.

2. Type the Promotion Code FUN20 into the Special Offers and Discounts field, then click Submit.

3. The 20% Off Promotion will automatically be applied, if eligible.

4. Continue Shopping or Begin Checkout.

NOTE: If you will be using more than one Promotion Code, remember to click Submit after you enter each one.

Extra 20% Off Princess, Tinker Bell, Cars and Pirates Promotion Restrictions: ** Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, October 29, 2006 or while supplies last, whichever is earlier. Limit one Promotion Code per order. Valid only on select Princess, Tinker Bell, Cars and Pirates merchandise. Not valid toward Shipping & Handling charges, gift wrap and gift boxes and items not in stock. Excludes animation art, Walt Disney Classics Collection, Disney electronics, DVDs, videos, CDs and cassettes, video games, CD-ROMs, You-Design-It Tees, books, sing-alongs, read-alongs, pre-sales and Pooh Friendship Wishbands. Cannot be combined with other offers. No adjustments to prior purchases. Merchandise must be exchanged for identical item or returned at discounted price with valid Guest Receipt. Offer valid only on orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com. Not valid on phone orders or purchases from and DisneyOutlet.com, Disney Store outlet or retail locations. Promotion Code may not be redeemed for cash. Promotion Code may not be sold, altered, duplicated or copied and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or corrupted. Use of Promotion Code is acceptance of its terms.

Here's how to redeem your Free Shipping Promotion:

1. Place at least $100 worth of eligible items in your Shopping Cart.

2. Type the Promotion Code SHIP100 into the Special Offers and Discounts field, then click Submit.

3. The Free Shipping Promotion will automatically be applied, if eligible.

4. Continue Shopping or Begin Checkout.

Free Shipping Restrictions: † Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, October 29, 2006. Free Shipping applies to Standard Delivery on any order of $100 or more sent to a single shipment address in the continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and U.S. possessions, and APO/FPO addresses. Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax, post-discount amount and excludes Shipping & Handling charges and gift wrap and gift boxes. Additional handling applies for oversized items. If any single order is sent to more than one address, Shipping & Handling charges will be applied to each shipment address. Offer valid only on orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com and DisneyOutlet.com. Not valid on phone orders or purchases from Disney Store outlet or retail locations. Promotion Code may not be redeemed for cash. Promotion Code may not be sold, altered, duplicated or copied and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or corrupted. Use of Promotion Code is acceptance of its terms.

This email contains an advertisement from Disney Shopping, Inc., 3805 Furman L. Fendley Hwy., Jonesville, SC 29395. To unsubscribe from all types of future commercial email from Disney Shopping, Inc. regarding its products and services, click here.

Disney/Pixar elements © Disney/Pixar, not including underlying vehicles owned by third parties; Dodge®; Hudson Hornet™; © Volkswagen AG; H-1 Hummer®; Model T™; Fiat™; Mack®; Mazda Miata®; Kenworth®; Chevrolet®; Peterbilt®; Porsche®; Jeep®; Mercury™; Plymouth Superbird™; Cadillac Coupe DeVille®; Ferrari®; Fairlane™; Petty®. Inspired by the Cadillac Ranch by Ant Farm (Lord, Michels and Marquez) © 1974.

© Disney. All Rights Reserved.

I wonder if it will let me pre-order Cars and Pirates movie get the 2 $10 GC and then get the $20 GC on top of that.

If anyone knows, PLEASE let me know

wow

good ???

To receive your Online Gift Card:

1. Place at least $50 worth of items in your Shopping Cart.

2. Your Online Gift Card will be sent the week of November 13, 2006 to the email address provided at Checkout.

3. Use your Online Gift Card November 13 - December 2, 2006.

DisneyShopping.com Online Gift Card Restrictions: * Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, October 29, 2006. Limit one Online Gift Card per customer. Online Gift Card will be delivered to the email address provided at Checkout. Email address must be provided to participate. Cannot be combined with other offers. No adjustments to prior purchases. If any returns or exchanges cause the qualifying purchase to fall below the qualifying order amount, we reserve the right to cancel your Online Gift Card. Offer valid only on orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com. Not valid on phone orders or purchases from DisneyOutlet.com or Disney Store outlet or retail locations. This offer may be canceled or modified at any time due to system error, fraud or other unforeseen problem. Void where prohibited.

maby call and ask?lol i don't know

I wonder if it will let me pre-order Cars and Pirates movie get the 2 $10 GC and then get the $20 GC on top of that.

If anyone knows, PLEASE let me know

Are you going to preorder anyway? If so, try it. I didn't see anything other than it cannot be combined with other offers which not sure what that is because in the red above it says to submit online codes and hit enter. I know it said not valid on outlet items...

Emailed the company and this is what I got back:

Thank you for your recent correspondence.

We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. We are pleased

to inform you that if you keep on buying the pre-ordered DVD's, the gift

cards will keep on adding up!

If you should have any further questions, please feel free to contact

us.

Sincerely,

Marvin

DisneyShopping.com

Off to make more dents in my CC!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: