Greeting Card Help and or Advice

bigjimslade

I need some help and or advice. This year my boss is putting me in charge of greetings cards for our clients. I want wanting to know if you can buy greeting cards and then use the inkjet printer to print the message on the inside of the card. If so how would you go by doing this? Or is there an easy way of doing this another way?

The company I work for is a security company that does security consulting for the religious community and does diplomatic security for Israeli political, business and religious leaders so I need to have cards for all faiths.

Thanks in advance for any help

wow - are you going to try to do seperate cards for each faith and guess the faith of the recipient? Or just do a seasons greeting generic card? I'm guessing humor is out, so no merry chanukahmas cards?

We get cards from business and I've always wondered if it was worth a companies time... we certainely don't give them any more business - "remember them, they sent the pretty snow scene card!" ya right.

wow - are you going to try to do seperate cards for each faith and guess the faith of the recipient? Or just do a seasons greeting generic card? I'm guessing humor is out, so no merry chanukahmas cards?

We get cards from business and I've always wondered if it was worth a companies time... we certainely don't give them any more business - "remember them, they sent the pretty snow scene card!" ya right.

Our company deals with all faiths and we have clients all over the US, Middle East and India so I will be doing seperate cards for each faith. Merry Chanukahmas cards wont cut it. :g_shrug:

We think that sending out cards does make a difference. We have alot of clients that retain us for our intel services and most of the clients have us train there pastors and assoc pastors in concealed hand gun training and tactical shooting since we have people on staff that can teach the state classes to get there CHL. We also do a bunch of other training that only a few companies can do that our clients want.

How many cards are we talking about? So many that it would be a waste of time to make (print) them in batches, ie. 20 Jewish, 20 Religious, 20 generic?

There a tons of free templates on the net, and more tons of card software you could use. Use textured card stock, Epson Dura Bright ink, and a good printer...

Depending on how many you need - and if you can find one suitable design for all - you can order the custom printed ones from OfficeMax/Office Depot/Staples or the like. If I remember correctly there are at least some that are blank inside and you can put whatever message you want. Other places do this too, so it might be worth checking out.

• 2 weeks later...