New Super Walmart

rimshot

i showed up last year at about 2 or 3 am, and was probably the fifth person there. i walked around the store and everything is throughout the store, kind of scattered. the cds dvds tvs were at the back. cabbage patch kids leap pads care bears were by the deli mushroom chairs were by the toys

You are all so lucky your Super WM stays open so you can be warm. Mine closes abuot 1 am so they can get ready. It's the only one I've ever heard of closing anyone else out there with a Super WM that shuts the doors about 1?

Until last year ours closed at 10. We got there last year prepared to stand out and freeze, and they had never closed. You might check this year before you go!

It all depends on the Walmart and your area. I live around tons of diehard BF shoppers. I got at my 24/7 Walmart last year t midnight. I didn't need any of the main electronics on sale (laptop, dvd player, GBA) but thank god I didn't. At midnight, at least 15+ people were already in the electronics department sitting in lawn chairs. LOL

I have 3 Walmarts around me. 1 that closes and 2 that are 24/7. Come to find out, one of the 24/7 Walmarts closed and didn't reopen till 6am. Mad rush there. Thank god I opted to go to the other one. Not sure why they closed. The walmart I went to said it was a manager decision as 24/7 Walmarts usuallys stay open

Thanks for the info! No more regular Walmarts around here anymore. We are lucky to have one lol They never gave maps or told anyone in the regular Walmart where stuff was at, or else gave up after the first couple of shoppers. By the time I found stuff it was gone.

Hope I can figure what is under the tarps, is there a trick?