VHS/DVD Recorder?

I bought our DVD recorder last BF last year at OfficeMax. It was $69.99 after a $30 MIR. It's a Lite-On.

Although it's a great player, I can't find a universal remote that it will work with. Stick with national brands if you have a universal remote.

As for a VHS/DVD recorder combo, you can use a DVD recorder to recorder your current VHS videos (using your existing VCR) and then you'll no longer need a VCR...

I bought our DVD recorder last BF last year at OfficeMax. It was $69.99 after a $30 MIR. It's a Lite-On.

Although it's a great player, I can't find a universal remote that it will work with. Stick with national brands if you have a universal remote.

As for a VHS/DVD recorder combo, you can use a DVD recorder to recorder your current VHS videos (using your existing VCR) and then you'll no longer need a VCR...

I bought this same one last year at OM on BF. I transferred all my VHS tapes to DVD using a separate VHS player. We are now VHS-free home. Everything is recorded and watched on DVD.

This is probably the least expensive way to go assuming you currently have a VHS player.

• 3 weeks later...