disneyaholicraquel

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2499143

Goldie Tote $10 + $6 shipping, loads of free samples, originally $50

No purchase necessary (Just add item to your cart and checkout!):

Merchandise Subtotal: $10.00

Shipping and Handling: $6.00

Sales Tax: $1.28

Total Order Cost: $17.28

Additional FREE ITEM...signature collection product less than $10 and type code: 5377

Description:

Sweet meets street in this season's must have bag. Striped ribbon is artfully woven through the chain-link strap, and the bag itself is finished with a ribbon bow. This stylish boucle tote includes 14 samples from the world's best beauty brands, so you can try out the products yourself and decide which are your favorites.Tote includes: Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Serum, Goldie Micro Mini Lip Gloss-Velveteen, Freeze 24/7 Ice Cream Double Scoop, C.O. Bigelow Hair Mask, Murad Renewing Eye Cream, Fekkai Glossing Shampoo, Caudalie Lip and Eye Contour Cream, Molton Brown AB+C Vitalizing Shower Gel, Prevage Anti-Aging Treatment, Warren-Tricomi Pure Strength 3-C System, Too Faced Cosmetics Lip Injection Extreme, Aquatanica Spa Marine Tonic, 100% Pure Strawberry Lemonade Body Cream, and Supersmile Professional Whitening System.

Imported.

Bag measures 14" L x 11" H x 5" D

Shoulder strap measures 10" high

Boucle exterior is lined with satin

"Limited edition Goldie Tote for $10 with any $30 purchase "

Yes, it does say this throughout the site, but try it--it works!

Wow, that must be a glitch in their shopping cart application, because it just let me process my order with only the Goldie tote and the free Signature item. I paid $16.96, including tax & shipping!

I wasn't all that interested in the tote until I found this thread--thanks!

jmo........don't hate me

but i was not impressed with my samples and i have no desire to carry aroud a bag that says "goldie" on it, i assumed it came off

just to let others know

You could do what I plan to do: remove the bow and logo, and replace it with another piece of trim. Maybe even a pin--that way I can change it out for different seasons.

Yeah, their samples are okay, but I'm not into the uber-expensive, high end stuff they're hawking now, or the 128 different anti-wrinkle treatments their sample collections usually come with. How can you see any results from such a small sample of those?? However, I am excited to get the Goldie micro mini gloss (so cute!), the Aquatanica spray (that stuff is heavenly on a blistering summer day), the C.O. Bigelow hair mask, and the Molton Brown shower gel (last one I got of theirs was very nice).