Help with gifts for co-workers.

Last year I picked up some mugs at the dolar stor, filled christmas goodie bags with coco and mini mrsels and marshmellow and then stuck it in the mug with a ribbon adorned candy cane..... Don't want a repeat but I do need something cute and sort of cheap..... anyone out there have ideas??

For DH's co-workers I bought bath & body sets after christmas last year for about 75% off. So we have a ton of them now, and he doesn't work with any women :( That's what happens when you change a job in the middle of the year. What about making something like a dip mix (you just use little zip lock bags and put the ingredients in it. There were a huge hit with my family last year and took very little time to make.) or cookie mix in a jar?

Check out some of the suggestions on this thread-- http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=50859 . There are a lot of suggestions on there that would also work good for coworkers' gifts and are pretty affordable!

And if all else fails, how about a large, pretty ornament or holiday door hanger for each of them? Big Lots is a good place to look for inspiration for this type thing... :)