Is Kmart the same as Sears Essentuals?

jarerice

I don't think so.....The Kmart here we USED to do BF at ...turned into a Sears also....everytime that I saw Kmarts ads, the Sears never had the same sales...so I'm not counting on it! We do have a Kmart a few suburbs over. But the ad isn't that appealing so we wont make the trip.:g_think:

• 2 weeks later...

I found our "Sears Essentials" in the area... I went to the Sears Essential site, typed in the zip and it came up with a "SEARS ESSENTAIL" store.

And then I went to the Kmart site to find the closest one to us - and it comes up with the SAME address as the Sears Essential Store. And, it is titled "Kmart on the website.

In real life, when I went there last week, the store's logo/signs all say "Sears Essentials".

I wanted to take advantage of some of the Kmart sales but am confused, will I be able to get the Kmarts sales at the Sears Essentials store?

thanks in advance for your replies!

Our two K-marts near us turned to sears Essential's... We've gotten some good deals there!! Of coarse that was when the seasons items were being clearanced. So its not like I get a good deal every day but once in a blue moon... Also the sears essential i went to the last friends and family's thing had 90% off halloween items! I'm so hoping they do that again this year. I was there yesterday and they had lots and it was only 50% off..

Gotta call K-mart though and see if they're friends and family is all day or later on. I hope later on or I'm probably missin all the good stuff :( They were having some nice clearance prices a couple weeks ago! Was hoping to snatch some of that up!