What am I going to get my boys for christmas

My boys are 18, 16( on tuesday) and 12. They have every video game out so far except the wii and ps3 . We have the wii on preorder for them all but I have no idea what else to get them. I dont want to just get them just video games. They have stereos , each have a computer ( their christmas gift last year) TV, DVD, They are not into clothes , just jeans and tshirts. I will get them a new pair of boots they like wearing those work style boots and usually get those from the outlet mall from Rockport. I will pay for their WOW subscribtion and get the expansion pack for them as well .. I am just thinking of gift cards , let them pick what they want out LOL :confused: ..

I agree in need to be in the Holiday forum...

Other Ideas like the wallet with the gas card, restaurant cards, movie rentals, video rental GC, that was mentioned in another thread.

Theater tickets with concession cash. DVD of the lastest release they may like, music cd.s

Minutes for a cell phone or a pre paid phone if they dont have one. (which most teens do)

a new to them car...oh u didnt mention a budget.....

I am getting my husband and 2 boys (11 &13)a fishing trip for christmas - I have found a really great guy that takes people out on his boat and has all sorts of equipment for them to use and the thing that finds the really big fish - I don't know if your boys would like that, but what about tickets to a sporting event or concert - something that is maybe a couple of months away, but that they could look forward too

Any computer items they don't have? Printer, etc. My son asked for that as hes 111 (soon to be 12) and has everything for his computer except a printer (his broke).

Also, bedding or accessories for their rooms is always a safe bet

iPod w/ iTunes GC (this is what my son is getting)

Are they into sports? Anything to do with their favorite teams is good too.

Wallets

Cologne

Tag/Axe body spray (I got this for my son for his stocking)

Do they have cars (oldest?). Something for their car (seat covers, steering wheel covers, etc).

• 2 weeks later...