Toysrus Big Book

Deal Grabber

Really? I'll have to try them for a Wii. I missed out at gamestop, the one I went to only pre-sold 10 and I was about the 20th in line.

Yes PS3 and WII are going on presale this Sunday.As to how many the stores are getting is anyones guess.

Guest boblin120
when you got your big toy book, did it come with three extra coupons, on a seperate sheet. I recieved mine today, and it had a coupon for $10 gift card with any purchase over $75, 20% off any one clothing or shoe item, and a $10 off any purchase over $100.

when you got your big toy book, did it come with three extra coupons, on a seperate sheet. I recieved mine today, and it had a coupon for $10 gift card with any purchase over $75, 20% off any one clothing or shoe item, and a $10 off any purchase over $100.

Yeah, mine did also. I was so excited to see it the other day, I ripped open the baggie it came in, and didnt look at that paper till last night. LOL

Does it have any kitchen centers in it or on sale?

Looks like a couple...

* Dora Talking Kitchen - $69.99 (chef doll for $9.99 extra)

* Little Mermaid talking kitchen. - $59.99 (Doll is $19.99 extra)

* Grow with me kitchen - $59.99

and 3 others on page 41.

The PSP is advertised for $199.99 (started kit $9.99 if you buy a certain game, they list 4) pg. 67.