Staples Black Friday Rumors Thread

momof5plus1hubby

You can get McAfee free about any week of the year if you want to slow down your computer. Take a look in the various deal forums, it is always going FAR.

That's true...and half the time the rebates get rejected for a bogus reason.

Last year it took us like over 2hours to check out of the store. Granted, we took a while to make our decisions. (we grabbed everything and put back later) But still that is crazy. Someone needs to tell them that they need to have more than 3 checkouts on bf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No rumors yet but some thing's I've seen over the past few days. We are getting in a bunch of ID Armor shredders that are going to be FAR next week. Also FAR will be the universal remote and a wired telephone. Nothing yet as to items for BF, they should be coming in soon within the next week or 2.

No rumors yet but some thing's I've seen over the past few days. We are getting in a bunch of ID Armor shredders that are going to be FAR next week. Also FAR will be the universal remote and a wired telephone. Nothing yet as to items for BF, they should be coming in soon within the next week or 2.

Thanks Vertigo...appreciate the info...

I'm not seeing any univeral remote FAR on this weeks ad - looks like no staples in Central Florida have these, bummer!

Need one of these.

Well, looking forward to Staples on BF - they always deliver the goods.

I'm not seeing any univeral remote FAR on this weeks ad - looks like no staples in Central Florida have these, bummer!

Need one of these.

Well, looking forward to Staples on BF - they always deliver the goods.

on the front page of our ad....

Conj -- actually, diecastbeatdown is right (I just checked). The current circular for Orlando, FL stores is just a two-page flyer. No FAR TV remotes.