Shopping on BF in Phoenix, AZ

aksum4586

I just moved to Phoenix this June and I'm still getting used to where to find stores and malls. I was just wondering if anyone on here is from Phoenix and could help me find a good place to shop. I want to go to a mall that has an Anchor Blue and maybe an Aeropostale in it. I also want to go to Wal-mart first so I want them to be close together. Any suggestions?

I just moved to Phoenix this June and I'm still getting used to where to find stores and malls. I was just wondering if anyone on here is from Phoenix and could help me find a good place to shop. I want to go to a mall that has an Anchor Blue and maybe an Aeropostale in it. I also want to go to Wal-mart first so I want them to be close together. Any suggestions?

First off, welcome to the valley of the sun my fellow Maricopian and welcome to the GottaDeal family! :D

Far as malls, there's several spread around different parts of Phoenix and neighboring cities. I live pretty close to Metrocenter in the northern part of Phoenix myself. We have a Wal-Mrt where the wife works at plus both Best Buy and Fry's Electronics nearby.

And for Anchor Blue and Aeropostale, that's the first I've ever heard of those. Maybe look up their website and see if they have something like a store locator.

Arrowhead Mall is pretty good and has the stores you are looking for... but the Walmart is 1 mile north of the mall. I say hit Wally World 1st... last year I was in line for the laptop at 10pm... and was #17 in line. Go EARLY!

Arrowhead would be the best bet for hittin' Wally's Mart first then shootin' over to those shops.

The WM where the wife works is where we're gonna be waitin' in line on BF. Last year we got in line for the HP laptop at about midnite and were about line person #20. Got there just before the line really got insanely long. This year I'm takin' no chances. :D

First off, welcome to the valley of the sun my fellow Maricopian and welcome to the GottaDeal family! :D

Far as malls, there's several spread around different parts of Phoenix and neighboring cities. I live pretty close to Metrocenter in the northern part of Phoenix myself. We have a Wal-Mrt where the wife works at plus both Best Buy and Fry's Electronics nearby.

And for Anchor Blue and Aeropostale, that's the first I've ever heard of those. Maybe look up their website and see if they have something like a store locator.

Chief.... I work not far from that Fry's and Best Buy. :D

Arrowhead Mall makes for a good starting location. Because from there you can go right down Bell Road and find just about everything imaginable. And there's a WalMart and Sam's Club right up the Loop 101 on Union Hills.

Unfortunately, MetroCenter isn't what it used to be, other than I like the Sears there more.

Welcome to Phoenix!

Last year I hit Office Max, Best Buy, Circuit City, Walmart, Walgreens, and Fry's Electronics. Fry's line surpassed all the others COMBINED.

So I would avoid Fry's Electronics like the plague. Went to the one on Baseline Rd in Tempe last year. The line wrapped around the whole interior of the store and was SEVERAL HOURS long.

So I would avoid Fry's Electronics like the plague. Went to the one on Baseline Rd in Tempe last year. The line wrapped around the whole interior of the store and was SEVERAL HOURS long.

Ah, but that's because you didn't show up early enough. :D There's a good chance I'll be gettin in line at the second Fry's in Arizona on Thunderbird Rd in Phoenix sometime the evening before. The real fun begins once 'ya get inside. It's standing room only and even when you're in the building it's almost impossible to stand still cuz 'ya keep gettin' pushed.

Askum, what part of Phoenix are you in? Are you in Phoenix proper or an outlying city? It's a pretty big place and we might be able to direct you better if you told us what part of town you are in. I am in the East Valley and would never consider going to MetroCenter or Arrowhead.

Ah, but that's because you didn't show up early enough. :D There's a good chance I'll be gettin in line at the second Fry's in Arizona on Thunderbird Rd in Phoenix sometime the evening before. The real fun begins once 'ya get inside. It's standing room only and even when you're in the building it's almost impossible to stand still cuz 'ya keep gettin' pushed.

Hell it's like that daily.... :bump::gdgirlfight3ol::rant::bump::argue_mad

Hell it's like that daily.... :bump::gdgirlfight3ol::rant::bump::argue_mad

Multiply the thousands of people you're used to seeing there by ten fold. :eek: That's the BF a friend of mine told me he went through. He waited in that line and nearly got killed once he got inside. By the time his girlfriend finally got there to meet him afterwards the place literally looked like it was looted. Almost nothing on the shelves. I didn't chance it last year, but this year I just might be desperate enough for computer parts.

Goes to show 'ya just how insanely popular both Fry's Electronics stores are here in the Phoenix area.

I highly recomend the Walmart Near Arroehead Mall, It's open 24 hours, so you can get there as early as you please, and get positioned for the items you want. Then you're only five minutes from the mall. There's also a Target within a couple miles! Happy Shopping!:)

What are you guys planning on buying this year?

Your gonna wait out the night before at fry's? I did that wen PS2 came out. I'm wanting a big HDTV this year and possibly a good laptop.

I cant wait to see what deals are happening where.

Oh yeah, I'm Phoenix also! I personally like paradise valley mall. It has everything surrounding it, but the traffic is brutal!

Here is the addressess for Anchor Blue stores/Mall in Phoenix area:

ANCHOR BLUE / CHANDLER FASHION CENTER

3111 WEST CHANDLER BLVD #2014

CHANDLER, AZ 85226

phone: 480-857-0732

ANCHOR BLUE / ARROWHEAD TOWN CENTER

7770 W ARROWHEAD TWN CTR #1226

GLENDALE, AZ 85308

phone: 623-979-1141

ANCHOR BLUE / FIESTA MALL

1445 W. SOUTHERN #2006

MESA, AZ 85202

phone: 480-833-1164

ANCHOR BLUE / SUPERSTITION SPRINGS

6555 E. SOUTHERN AVE. #K-8/10

MESA, AZ 85206

phone: 480-981-0976

ANCHOR BLUE / DESERT RIDGE MARKETPLACE

21001 N. TATUM BLVD STE46-1500

PHOENIX, AZ 85050

phone: 480-419-0480

ANCHOR BLUE / DESERT SKY MALL

7611 WEST THOMAS RD. SUITE F20

PHOENIX, AZ 85035

phone: 623-849-5649

ANCHOR BLUE / METRO CENTER

9617 N METRO PKWY WEST #2094

PHOENIX, AZ 85051

phone: 602-861-1319

ANCHOR BLUE / PARADISE VALLEY MALL

4568 EAST CACTUS RD.

PHOENIX, AZ 85032

phone: 602-765-1439

ANCHOR BLUE / ARIZONA MILLS

5000 ARIZONA MILLS CIRCLE #609

TEMPE, AZ 85282

phone: 480-831-0810

Here is the addressess for Aeropostale stores/Mall in Phoenix area:

CHANDLER FASHION CENTER

3111 West Chandler Boulevard

Chandler , AZ 85226

ARROWHEAD TOWNE CENTRE

7700 West Arrowhead Towne Center

Glendale , AZ 85308

FIESTA MALL

1445 West Southern

Mesa , AZ 85202

SUPERSTITION SPRINGS

6555 East Southern Avenue

Mesa , AZ 85206

METROCENTER MALL

9818 Metro Parkway East

Phoenix , AZ 85051

DESERT RIDGE

21001 North Tatum Boulevard

Phoenix , AZ 85050

PARADISE VALLEY

4550 E. Cactus Road

Phoenix , AZ 85032

SCOTTSDALE FASHION SQUARE

7014 East Camelback Road

Scottsdale , AZ 85251

ARIZONA MILLS MALL

5000 Arizona Mills Circle

Tempe , AZ 85282

I am in East Valley. I usually go to Arizona Mills, Chandler Mall, Fiesta Mall or Superstition Mall

I personally try to avoid the actual mall until later in the day unless there is a deal I can't do without. I live on the Northeast side of town and we usually go to the Walmart, Best Buy and Khols right off the 101 and Rain Tree ( the equivalant of Thunderbird on the East side). Its great. They are all right next to each other in ther same basic parking lot. Walmart there is 24 hours so we use that for the rest room and take turns while the group is waiting in line at Best Buy scouting out the early birds at Walmart, that way when we are done at Best Buy we can go straight there and know where we are going and split up accordingly. It shaves off precious time wasted so that we may continue the madness that is Black Friday!!