Need more ideas for my 2 year old

Our son is 2 and here is what he is getting for Christmas:

*Step 2 Lifestyle Custom Kitchen (walmart.com is the only place I could find it)

*GeoTrax (my family is getting him a bunch of these)

*Doodle Pro

*Dirt Devil Jr. (he loves cleaning)

*accessories for the kitchen - chef hat, apron, oven mitts, dish towels, food - some other items come with the kitchen too

*Fire Truck Track that I found on QVC it snaps together and the truck just goes all over the place. It will be nice to take just 2 pieces along to restraunts to keep him busy too

*Dump truck

*Story Reader books

*Chainsaw play tools

*Shopping cart

*Barrel of Monkeys

In his stocking:

*Little People Sing Along Favorites CD

*Elmo personalized ornament

*sticker book

*bath paint and christmas washcloth

The Little People sets look nice. I have the Farm and the Lil Kingdom on his list for relatives to buy. I think we are done buying for him for now unless I see something he can't live without on BF. lol I'm not spending more than $30 more on him though.

The kids building sets are cute. The ones with all the tools in a tool belt or with a workbench.

Blocks are my sons favorite -- he will be 4 this month, but he has loved blocks since he was a baby.

Oh those big blow up things that you bounce in or that has balls in them. Two year olds love them!

My son got his spongebob toddler bed for his second birthday. They have a cars... lightning McQueen one too