OfficeMax 20 inch LCD $269

CATMAN33

How would something like this work as a pc monitor? Looks like a good deal

It might work as a PC monitor. You'd have to check to see if it has a DVI or VGA input. The resolution is 1366 x 768, so it's likely that your computer doesn't support that, though.

I bought 2 for this price you can't go wrong. Yes you can use it for a computer monitor.I am using one as a Tv for the Bedroom and the other for My Pc.Just make sure your video card has good Vga support .This gives an excellent picture on my pc.I highly recommend this set .Go to the Norcent

Web page this will give you all the specs.The best price I could find was over $150.00 more .Do yourself a favor if you are looking for a 20" LCD hd TV before this sell is over

I bought 2 for this price you can't go wrong. Yes you can use it for a computer monitor.I am using one as a Tv for the Bedroom and the other for My Pc.Just make sure your video card has good Vga support .This gives an excellent picture on my pc.I highly recommend this set .Go to the Norcent

Web page this will give you all the specs.The best price I could find was over $150.00 more .Do yourself a favor if you are looking for a 20" LCD hd TV before this sell is over

What resolution are you using it at?

HEY mrn8 I have a Nvidia G force 6200 Video card I've got it currently set at 1280x720 using refresh rate of 60hz.I had at 1024x768 when I first set it up on my computer but liked the 1280x720 I little better.Don't be fooled this Lcd Rocks I have a 17" Samsung which I replaced with this Set.I paid Almost Double for the Samsung a few years ago.Go to Norcent WEB page Just Goggle Norcent to find the page and review the Specs.