Tickets on BF?

tdanette

Is it common for stores to hand out tickets for the hot items on BF? I've never been to a store that did and thought last year it would be a good idea. My Wal-Mart is a free-for-all! And to make matters worse they place things all over the store- electronics in the food section, etc. I never know where to look first :eyepoppin

Thanks for the link! Now if WM gets smart and finally does this I'll at least know what to look for!

You are welcome and welcome to the community. I will add that the stores that do the tickets pass them out to the first so many in line about an hour before the store opens so thus means you will have to campout and get there early.

One of the best ways to find out where things are going is to go in the day before Thanksgiving, look around for where they are clearing out areas. They will start putting the items out that day and Thanksgiving.

That is called Intel and Recon. I do it every year. I tell people to get there on Wednesday about an hour before they close and walk around and look until they close and kick you out.

One of the best ways to find out where things are going is to go in the day before Thanksgiving, look around for where they are clearing out areas. They will start putting the items out that day and Thanksgiving.

That usually works but not every time. For example our BB closes early Thanksgiving eve and brings out the BF goods from the back stockroom.

Of course if it's something like a DVD or cordless phone that's pretty easy to "intel and recon".