B&BW Free w/ $10 Purchase Coupon Codes + MORE CODES!

civicracinggirl7

UPDATE: NEW CODES ADDED IN FIRST POST

---

FREE Signature Collection Product w/ any $10 Purchase (up to $10.50 value)

Offer valid in B&BW stores (mailer coupons) and online at bathandbodyworks.com

Valid 10/16/06-11/12/06 - Coupon says valid 10/16, but works online now!

Codes:

Offer excludes Vanilla Bean Noel, Winter Candy Apple and Very Festive Pomegranate fragrances. Limit one coupon per customer. Prior to sales tax. No substitutions. While supplies last. This coupon must be presented and surrendered at time of purchase. It may not be combined with any other offers, coupons or discounts. This coupon is not redeemable for cash, gift certificates, gift cards, or sale merchandise, nor is it valid toward previous purchases. Change will not be given for product with less than a $10.50 value.

-----

Code 5178 - Free Wallflowers with any $20 purchase. Expires on 10-15, according to this coupon.

-----

Free Shipping on $60+

Code: FALL2

Code: FALLIDAY6

-----

free C.O. MENTHA LIP PRODUCT ( up to 7.50)with any purchase.

The Code is : WELCOME1009

-----

Bath & Body Works Temptations or Holiday Fragrance Collection

product (up to a $10.50 value). Offer valid through November 5, 2006.

(With $10 purchase)

Code: SUGAR

Guest JeepMom

Combines well with this online:

It says $30 but you do not need $30

Online Exclusive: $10 Limited Edition Goldie Tote (a $50 value). While supplies last.

In green: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/prod...ductId=2499143

or pink: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/prod...entPage=family

Description:

Sweet meets street in this season's must have bag. Striped ribbon is artfully woven through the chain-link strap, and the bag itself is finished with a ribbon bow. This stylish boucle tote includes 14 samples from the world's best beauty brands, so you can try out the products yourself and decide which are your favorites.Tote includes: Patricia Wexler MD MMPi Serum, Goldie Micro Mini Lip Gloss-Velveteen, Freeze 24/7 Ice Cream Double Scoop, C.O. Bigelow Hair Mask, Murad Renewing Eye Cream, Fekkai Glossing Shampoo, Caudalie Lip and Eye Contour Cream, Molton Brown AB+C Vitalizing Shower Gel, Prevage Anti-Aging Treatment, Warren-Tricomi Pure Strength 3-C System, Too Faced Cosmetics Lip Injection Extreme, Aquatanica Spa Marine Tonic, 100% Pure Strawberry Lemonade Body Cream, and Supersmile Professional Whitening System.

Imported.

Thanks! I got a shampoo and conditioner for $5 each, and the green tote....then I used this code and got a free Wallflowers Continuous Home Frangrance. Thought someone else may be interested!:)

Code 5178 - Free Wallflowers with any $20 purchase. Expires on 10-15, according to this coupon.

Thanks! I got a shampoo and conditioner for $5 each, and the green tote....then I used this code and got a free Wallflowers Continuous Home Frangrance. Thought someone else may be interested!:)

Thanks! I added it to the first post, as well as the new free shipping code... wish I had those 2 codes when I ordered yesterday.

Thank you for shopping with Bath and Body Works. Per your request,

items from your recent order were cancelled.

The following item(s) have been cancelled:

Order Number: 8562289852

Item: 025007640

Description: FA06 Goldie Tote Pink, PINK, NA

Quantity: 1 @ $ 10.00

Your credit card will not be charged for these items. We recommend

that you retain a copy of this e-mail for your records.

hmm...

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another one:

FREE Signature Collection Product with any $10 purchase (up to a $10.50 value)

Offer excludes Vanilla Bean Noel, Winter Candy Apple and Very Festive Pomegranate fragrances. Limit one coupon per customer. Prior to sales tax. No substitutions. While supplies last. This coupon must be presented and surrendered at time of purchase. It may not be combined with any other offers, coupons or discounts. This coupon is not redeemable for cash, gift certificates, gift cards, or sale merchandise, nor is it valid toward previous purchases. Change will not be given for product with less than a $10.50 value.

Valid 10/16/06 - 11/12/06