Gander mountain

copados1993

They usually only have a single page insert in the Thanksgiving day paper. They usually have gun cases, block targets, a turkey fryer and a handfull of other things. Nothing really great and I don't think they have a very large supply of the items they have advertised. They are not the doorbusters that you can only buy for a few hours in the morning at that price but a part of their weekend sale. I guess you might just get lucky and one of the few items they have listed is something you are actually looking for!

I love BF shopping at Gander Mountain. I think they have good prices all year round and on BF they almost give things away. The one I go to was under alot of water too, but they just reopened last week. I wonder if we go to the same one? The only thing I don't like about GM is the fact that you have to watch very closely when they are ringing you up because a lot of the time the sale price doesn't ring up.

I love BF shopping at Gander Mountain. I think they have good prices all year round and on BF they almost give things away. The one I go to was under alot of water too, but they just reopened last week. I wonder if we go to the same one? The only thing I don't like about GM is the fact that you have to watch very closely when they are ringing you up because a lot of the time the sale price doesn't ring up.

In the Binghamton Ny area?