Farm and Fleet

Momto32003

For those in Wisconsin you do realize that in Wisconsin there is a law saying stores can not sell below cost. It stinks that there is that law that is why wal-marts laptop last year was more in Wisconsin. Just a little info for everyone.

For those in Wisconsin you do realize that in Wisconsin there is a law saying stores can not sell below cost. It stinks that there is that law that is why wal-marts laptop last year was more in Wisconsin. Just a little info for everyone.

Walmart has the zebra toy online for $39.99 but doesn't have any in store. Even if Farm and Fleet in WI sold it for $39.99, it would still be better than $44.99 at Target and TRU.

Thanks for the price. I am thinking we will get our ad Sunday and I am counting down the days.

Thanks again!!!

Hmmm...I forgot about Toyland. Maybe I'll go there instead of TRU. I'd much rather avoid TRU altogether.

I like how they open so much sooner and there prices last all through the holiday season. That way if they do run out of items, you know when they get them in, they will be the same price. I usually have the kids circle what they want and finish all my shopping there.

I am going to see if TRU price matches there stuff because I have a $10 off any purchase of $50 or more. I know our Walmart does.

My dh had stopped at Fleet Farm yesterday as we hadn't gotten our catalog yet and they said they weren't allowed to hand them out until Toyland opened on Saturday - that seemed weird to me. But, we got our catalog in the mail yesterday, was excited to get it!! I love going to Fleet Farm - my husband hates it because of the packed aisles. He never thought people went nuts buying toys!! Yeah, its been work opening his eyes!

Going over the catalog, I really didnt see any great bargins that they were having this year, A little disapointed in them, It is always my kick off to the season. 3 Hour sale is not that great in my opinion

I agree. They don't even have the Zebra I was looking for. I will be getting a few things as my son wants them and they don't have them anywhere else but I was also disappointed.

I also noticed the same things from last year at the same price. I bought the FP little peoples doll house last year. Same one for the same price. The same with the vtech computer for $34.99.

Guest boblin120
went to toyland this morning and was 3 in line. The people in front of me said that they were suppose to have the tmx, but ends up they didn't come in. Farm and fleet is saying that they will be getting them in, in about 2 weeks or so.