Where oh where are the ads this year?

orthojeff

Brad....Is there a place on here or a way to post a list of the dates that the ads came out last year? I think it would be neat to see. I know alot of people ask about the dates. Keep up the great work!

That's a good idea. Interesting to see if the ads come out sooner or later compared to the dates last year. :)

Ok, I might have brainfarted on this one - I read the properties on the PDF and saw it as 10/11/2005, but now can't see it. Very likely I read it as 10/11/2006, as that was when I dl'd it myself - duh!

The ad scans show that they were created on 11/10/2005 though - so not too long I guess.

Sorry for the inappropriate query...:blush: :blush:

Brad....Is there a place on here or a way to post a list of the dates that the ads came out last year? I think it would be neat to see. I know alot of people ask about the dates. Keep up the great work!

Not really. Although you could look in the 2005 forum archive and see when the threads were created for each store. I believe I created a thread when each new ad was posted, so just look at the date of the original post on those threads to give you an idea of when each was released.