Fall decorations?

sevirj

Yeah, I have a halloween wreath on the door, which will be replaced by a Thanksgiving one then Christmas. I am in an apartment so I dont decorate outside but inside I have my little ceramic pumpkins out and decorate the rest of the place with silk fall leaves and a cornicopia and so on.

Yes - Halloween goes up the first weekend of fall till Nov 1st. Then, we put out the fall decorations.

We usually have a few bales of hay and the big woven pots of mums with 2 scarecrows in the yard. On the porch is a wagon that has planted mums and fake pumpkins beside it. Indoors, we always have our cornucopia in the kitchen and lots of fall candleholders (leaves, acorns, etc), harvest leaves/berries garland, and scarecrows on the entertainment center in the living room.

Do any of you folks decorate for fall?

My wife & I always go out around the end of September / beginning of October to get some bales of hay, pumpkins, flowers and cornstalks to decorate the yard.

We have done this in the past, but haven't this year since we are buying a new house next week. By the time we get moved in, we'll end up with snow LOL. Guess I'll wait until next year.:)