Info on a Sears Item

missmandiew

what does tw mean?? is it total weight... i never purchased any jewellery before... have to do it this time for fiancee... i have seen some places which claim to sell 1/4 ct and 1/2 ct tw diamond jewellery for less than 100 bucks.. i have even seen some less than 50 dollars... arey they good enough... are they real diamonds.... how do i know???

any help for this n00b here... please...

TW is total weight. It is better to buy a smaller diamond that is a higher quality unless your fiance is the bigger is better type. Bigger low quality look awful ,,,like frozen spit if you love her then get quality and when you two are married and you have more money, get her a more expensive one. :2pimp:

TW is total weight. It is better to buy a smaller diamond that is a higher quality unless your fiance is the bigger is better type. Bigger low quality look awful ,,,like frozen spit if you love her then get quality and when you two are married and you have more money, get her a more expensive one. :2pimp:

thanks a lot for the info...

cheers

A 1/2 carat tw pair of earrings means 1/4 carat for each ear, a very small stone. You would be better off with a good quality cz than a poor quality stone of that size. There will be no sparkle and that is what we want in our diamonds.