How much are cds and dvds on bf usually?

BellaVita

The cds are usually $7.99 to $9.99,

Last year we bought a new release CD for $8.99 @ BB on BF. A week earlier the same CD was "on sale" for $13.99

No we didn't go there just to buy the CD, otherwise waiting in line for 2.5 hours kinda kills the deal :)

Don't usually go for the CDs, but for DVDs it depends if 'ya want new releases, like from the past few months and Disney DVDs, or if you like slightly older ones.

Wal-Mart's BF (blitz-day) sales always include their 'Grab-N-Go' bin filled with movies for less than $4. Think it was $3.44 or something last year. Those are just slightly older movies or the newer movies on single DVDs (not 2-disc SE). Most brand new releases, box sets, complete season sets, and Disney movies are pretty well priced less than retail.

I was peeved at Target last year cause I beleive they didnt list all the DVD sets that was on sale. I know the year before they did. This is prety much the reason why I go to Target. You gotta get to the DVD section fast cause if you dont, they are gone. I can't wait to see what they will have this year. :)

I was peeved at Target last year cause I beleive they didnt list all the DVD sets that was on sale. I know the year before they did. This is prety much the reason why I go to Target. You gotta get to the DVD section fast cause if you dont, they are gone. I can't wait to see what they will have this year. :)

most places are like that..they will only show items that they think will get ppl in the doors..but they usually have others at the same price...sometimes in the ads they will say other titles available or something like that...walamrt is like that too if the are pre-pricematching.

I prolly would be certain that Cars, Little Mermaid and Ice Age 2 (iffy on that since its being release that week...so maybe not...but you never know!) will be on sale that day