Officemax - online sales?

Dinan

Is Officemax going to have online sales? I'd like to pick up the 200gb wester digital harddrive. It'd be easier to get it online.

If this isn't possible, what time do you suggest getting to Officemax in the morning? (his is my first Black Friday). I was thinking around 4am. How busy is Officemax usually? Any tips for getting this item?

Thanks!

Is Officemax going to have online sales? I'd like to pick up the 200gb wester digital harddrive. It'd be easier to get it online.

If this isn't possible, what time do you suggest getting to Officemax in the morning? (his is my first Black Friday). I was thinking around 4am. How busy is Officemax usually? Any tips for getting this item?

Thanks!

1) I'm not sure if OfficeMax Black Friday items will be available on their web site.

2) It really depends on your city and how popular OM has been in the past. As a good rule of thumb I would get there a little before 4PM, this gives you a good solid 2 hours waiting in line.

Hope this helps and welcome to the forums :)

I would go at 3:30am alot of people are thinking about 4 am as the time to get there also you will want to look on ebay if you dont feel like waiting in line. Many ebay people will sell the items they get on BF mostly at a loss until the rebates come in to them. :yelclap: