where to buy fancy stockings??

copados1993

I am looking for some fancy kid friendly stockings this year. I would like to find some that would be great for a boy and a girl. I would like for them to be able to be something they will have once they are grown. Anyone have any suggestions on where to find some? How about like LL bean?? Thanks!

I got those fancy-schmancy stockings from Target last year. I forget the name of them, and come to think of it they don't look all that kid friendly I don't think. They were reg price $49 I think. I got them 90% off. I'll have to see if I can find a pic of them.

Do you need them for this Christmas? Cause I highly recommend hitting Dillards or Macy's the day after if not. You can get some beautiful ones at a really good price. I want to get some to make this year ... you know the kind with the sequins?

I'd like to have them this year, but could wait if I had to. Thanks for that idea!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If you're not dead set on having it this year, after Christmas 2 years ago I bought mine at Things Remembered.. they were very pretty green or red stockings, nice velvet with a holly berry/leaf on it and their names embroidered in gold. I hadn't seen them anywhere (nice ones) for less than 20 bucks a piece and there are 5 of us so that would have been 100 bucks. I got them for about 9 bucks a piece and I love them... maybe you could find something like that...