TMX Elmo - do you think this will be a big (and hard to find) toy this Christmas?

luv2scrap85

What do you think about the TMX Elmo?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the TMX Elmo?

• It will be popular and hard to find
    • It will be popular, but easy to find
    • It won't be one of the hot toys this year

They'll be hard to find. It disappoints me because people are grabbing them up for ebay, leaving parents without alot of money either telling their children they can't get it for Christmas, or paying too much for it.

My son wants one BAD. I can't find one. I can't afford one off ebay. So yeah...I'm a bit bitter about it.

I think they'll be the hot item. Here in St Louis, people are going really crazy for them. I happened to watch the news that morning and my husband got one for my son and later seen the big craze! It is insane all the people not giving them to their own children but selling them. I guess to each their own. I plan to give it to our son for Christmas and he has seen the box (noises it makes) and was going crazy for it.

I think they still have them at the Wal-mart down the street. But they didnt have them out, there was a sign saying to ask for an associate to help you. Weird.

They probably think that people will steal them. And it probably wouldn't be hard considering that the most of the greeters at Walmart's doors don't look as though they could run a thief down in the parking lot.