Any good PDA deals?

Conscript

I've noticed that none of the Best Buy rumors include a PDA on sale. I find this kind of odd as last year when I worked in the wireless department (that also housed PDAs) at Best Buy we had a pretty big sale on a Palm-based PDA as well as an iPaq (I think last year we had the 1945 for like $199 or sometheing).

Does anyone here know of any PDA sales this year?

The only ones I've seen are at a few stores the Palm Zires and at CompUSA the $299 2250 I think.

I was looking at the HP 3115 which runs for about $350. I work as an HP rep this year, so I also get an additional $100 rebate from HP on anything I buy (well the rebate varies per item, but for that particular PDA I can currently get a $100 rebate), so if I could find the 3115 or the model below that one with a good sale I'll really be happy.

But HP employee rebate or not, I am not looking to spend more than $350 total on a PDA unless its one heck of an amazing PDA.

I guess if all you want to do is store addresses and play solitaire or something a Zire should be fine.

I, however, I want wireless internet, the ability use my PDA as a remote (I currently have 4 remote controls in my home theather so it'd nice just to use one), the standard contact and calendar features, the ability to play mp3s and movies on the road, and everything else I can get.

What happens when I buy anything with "just the basics" cause im a beginner I always end up having to buy the better version shortly after, thus spending more money than I'd just bought the better version to begin with.