Ill be in line for a big screen.

hoits2000

Last year I was over seas on black friday so I couldn't be in line. But this year will be my first year of staying out all night to wait in line for something. And that thing is a big screen from Circuit City. I have been saving up my reward point gift cerificates towards it already, and I need a big screen for the bears game. Im not sure if I want flat or projection. I guess we'll see.

What kind of deals did they have last year? Anybody know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm hoping to find some premium brand LCDs selling at a major discount this year. For instance, Samsung and Sony. If the rumor about the 42" Sharp for $1299 at BestBuy is true, CC might respond by dropping their own price (they are generally good for undercutting BB on TVs), or by dropping on a competing brand/model. But BB pricing doesn't help me this year, since I'll be at my mom's, and they only have a CC nearby!

I have a Circuit City right next door to Best Buy. If CC opens at midnight and BB at 5am, I'll definitely be able to hit both! How much do you think a 37" LCD HDTV will cost? I don't care if it has a built-in tuner, I'm getting it for the ol' Xbox.

• 2 weeks later...