CVS Super Deals

sherri1480

Starting today, CVS has several different products that are free after you get your extra bucks. This includes a new battery powered toothbrush, selected SAMY hair products, selected pantene products, selected dove and VO5 products also. These are "free" after you recieve your extra bucks two days after the qualifiying purchase. Happy shopping. Also, my CVS had 12 packs of Coke products 5 for $15 with $5 in extra bucks.

I have a CVS card but dont know how the extra bucks work,will someone explain ,thanks.

In this case, you buy the qualifiying products, an example is the SAMY haircare, it is on sale for $5.99 this is the price you purchase it at today, two days from now (or when you make another purchase) your $5.99 extra bucks will print out at the bottom of your reciept. You can use these as cash for anything but alcohol, tobacco or prescriptions. There is also more detailed information at CVS.com.

Starting today, CVS has several different products that are free after you get your extra bucks. This includes a new battery powered toothbrush, selected SAMY hair products, selected pantene products, selected dove and VO5 products also. These are "free" after you recieve your extra bucks two days after the qualifiying purchase. Happy shopping. Also, my CVS had 12 packs of Coke products 5 for $15 with $5 in extra bucks.

Make sure you look at all the Coke and Diet Coke boxes!!! Some of them have $15 worth of coupons for Home Depot ($5), Papa John's and CVS.

I went into CVS today and was waiting on a prescription to be filled. While I was waiting I was looking around and in this one isle a lady was marking stuff down so I went over to look at what she had marked down. What I found was the best deals I have found in a long time. I ended up purchasing 36 items and could have purchase a lot more my total was $17.94. The highest priced item was .74 and that was haircolor.

Here is a list of some for the item I got....

Hydrience hair color .74

Avent replacement nipples .46

Leggs panty hose .44

Mam pacifers .59

Huggies diaper rash cream .39

Glade air freshner candle .29

Playtex insulated sippy cup .49

Covergirl outline lipsick .73

Little tykes rattler .44

Kids2Grow teethers .44

Matchbox mini playset .49

Spa Scrub .62

Johnson&Johnson softcream .14

Suavitel fabric softener .34

Crest & Scope toothpaste .35

Therma coolers .49

I too went in & found alot more clearance! I got:

bookshelf 3.74

2 tubs of spice drops .15 each

4bags circus peanute .09 each

4 bags charms cotton candy .09 each

5 boxes popsicles .10 each

2 TUBS of daquari mix .59 each

2 squeeze pops .09 each

2 12pks CVS flavored water .49 each

and more that I cant remember. Total I spent was $14.xx!

I have a CVS card but dont know how the extra bucks work,will someone explain ,thanks.

CVS Extrabucks program:

CVS often offers ExtraBucks when you buy things. The way it works is that you give them your CVS Extracare card to scan when you buy something that is advertised as getting you Extrabucks and in two days your Extrabucks will be ready to print. There are two ways that you can print your Extrabucks: (1) Online - You have to register your card online first <https://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/viewextracare?action=xtrareview&LOGINMSG=XTRACAREMSG>; (2) Store - You have to buy something and it will print on the bottom on your receipt

Right now there is a lot of things at CVS Free after Extrabucks, use coupons and actually make money on these items!

Also you can use Extrabucks to pay for things that also get you Extrabucks. This is called "Rolling" your Extrabucks.

HTH!

The deal I found where in the clearance stuff and the salesperson was in the middle of marking them down as I was looking. She said she was marking them at 90% off. She had mark about 9 baskets already and had about 9 to go. When I was checking out the lady at the check out was also marking a basket of items at the register to be placed in the clearance section.

The lady handed me coupons ($2 off $10 purchase) attached to a magnet and on my receipt are a $2 CVS bucks and $3 off $15, can these be combined?

If I purchase around $10 worth of stuff can I use manuf. coupons and CVS bucks and $2 off $10 CVS coupon or does the sale have to be over $10 after manuf. coupons and CVS bucks to use a $2 off 10 coupon?

The lady handed me coupons ($2 off $10 purchase) attached to a magnet and on my receipt are a $2 CVS bucks and $3 off $15, can these be combined?

If I purchase around $10 worth of stuff can I use manuf. coupons and CVS bucks and $2 off $10 CVS coupon or does the sale have to be over $10 after manuf. coupons and CVS bucks to use a $2 off 10 coupon?

Yes, you can combine them! You can not use 2 that are the same (2 $3/10) but if say you spent $15, you could use the $2 AND the $3 together, as well as your manuf. coupons. The only rule per se, is that you must have as many items as coupons. So if you already had coupons for everything you bought, pick up a candy bar or two :) And the total is BEFORE any maunfacturers coupons, but after sale prices. Just ask them to scan your $ off $ coupons first, then ECP, then manuf. (can you tell I've been doing this a while? lol)

I went to CVS yesterday night but the only real free item was the dove shampoo or conditioner, anything else was buy 1 get 1 free...

Maybe it depends on the location.

Otherwise, could somebody tell me in which page of the CVS ads are the free items?

Thanks!

Also, it wasn't so bad going there since they had the luvs diapers 75% off, so I got the last 2 mega packs for 3.75... Not bad, especially considering that I used a $10 coupon from last week's extracare reward!!!:cheesy:

Where do you find out about them? I haven't seen any in my ad paper and I've earned bucks but have no idea how???

You'll see them in next week's ad, but right now they are scattered throughout stores on special displays that tell you they are free after extrabucks. However, if your store doesn't have these, don't worry because if you buy the right items - you'll still get the extrabucks (and beat the other customers that won't find out until next week when they see the ad)! :D