AAFES BX/PX BF list

Mara

I just picked up the flier for the AAFES BX/PX BF sales. For those wondering thats the miltary shopping center on Army and Airforce bases. Do we have any military families that are intreasted in whats on the list? I can post all the items in this thread if anyone wants to see what they plan to have.

Is the list available at the PX, or did you sneak a copy? I live practically across the street from our PX so I could easily get my own copy if it's there, but if it's not available yet and you have a "sneak peek" at it, I'd love to see it.

They had it at the PX here. I think I'll hit there first. The first 100 people get a $20 gift card and a coupon for 10% off any one item. I'm after a sweet deal on a hoover carpet steam cleaner.

They are having a sale saturday to with another 10% off any one item coupon

Is the list available at the PX, or did you sneak a copy? I live practically across the street from our PX so I could easily get my own copy if it's there, but if it's not available yet and you have a "sneak peek" at it, I'd love to see it.

We got ours in the mail on Thursday and it was in the PX on Friday. I am really disappointed. No $100 Gift Card like last year. Only $25.00 for the Gift card and $20 for the first 100 customers. What a shame!!. There is nothing screaming buy me on that day. My neighbor wants the Steamvac for $109 so I will tag along for that one. I will be back on Saturday. I checked out the goldchains and at 50% off plus an extra 10% they are looking really good. I will spend $89 at the Px vs $319 at Jc Penney.

Oh by the way I am in Ft Riley KS!!!!!!!!!!! :hert:

We got ours in the mail on Thursday and it was in the PX on Friday. I am really disappointed. No $100 Gift Card like last year. Only $25.00 for the Gift card and $20 for the first 100 customers. What a shame!!. There is nothing screaming buy me on that day. My neighbor wants the Steamvac for $109 so I will tag along for that one. I will be back on Saturday. I checked out the goldchains and at 50% off plus an extra 10% they are looking really good. I will spend $89 at the Px vs $319 at Jc Penney.

Oh by the way I am in Ft Riley KS!!!!!!!!!!! :hert:

Yup that would be the steam vac I'm after to. I looked online and see it for around $170 well the sale at $109 then if I get the $20 gift card plus 10% off thats a sweet deal. Hubby and the kids KILL my carpet. I also want the crock pot. Other than that I'm not impressed by there sale but I'll hit there first for the $20 gift card to get that cleaner.

Were at Fort Campbell :cool:

Mara you're at Campbell? So am I!

:) Across from the PX Hammond heights right :) How long have you been here. I have been here about 2 years. Well if your hitting the PX first I'll wait with ya lol. Any idea how early I need to line up there to be one of the first? Nice to meet you.

:) Across from the PX Hammond heights right :) How long have you been here. I have been here about 2 years. Well if your hitting the PX first I'll wait with ya lol. Any idea how early I need to line up there to be one of the first? Nice to meet you.

WOW that is so cool!!! You 2 can wait together on BF and its all because of Gottadeal and Mara and the internet. lol Well you all know what I mean. :yup::yelclap:

Been here since March of 2002. Shoot, I'm not hitting the PX at all, I don't think. I saw the ad online and there's just nothing jumping out at me. Too bad...would've saved me a drive. Sears has almost everything I need this year so I'll have to get up early to get out there. Not sure how early people line up at the PX...year before last, I was at Kmart at 4 am, and then last year I'd just had a baby and dh was gone, so that was a bit impossible. Darn...would've been nice to have some company out in the cold!

Been here since March of 2002. Shoot, I'm not hitting the PX at all, I don't think. I saw the ad online and there's just nothing jumping out at me. Too bad...would've saved me a drive. Sears has almost everything I need this year so I'll have to get up early to get out there. Not sure how early people line up at the PX...year before last, I was at Kmart at 4 am, and then last year I'd just had a baby and dh was gone, so that was a bit impossible. Darn...would've been nice to have some company out in the cold!

Lol I had a baby last year to and hubby was gone. Was living with mom and left her with my 6 week old and was off shopping. I was back before the baby woke up lol. I just want the carpet cleaner cause hubby and his muddy boots plus to small kids = huge mess lol. With the $20 and 10% its worth making that my first stop. I'll be back to there saturday sale to pick up the DVD recorder. :)

You were lucky! My baby was only 2 weeks old and I wasn't quite back to normal yet...and all family was 2000 miles away. I remember being all depressed about not getting to go hit the sales, LOL...sheesh, priorities...I did almost all my shopping online last year and still got good deals, but it just wasn't the same somehow.

That carpet cleaner does sound nice. I won't let dh past the front door with his boots, with that awful mud that's all over out here! We only bought a small bit of carpet though and won't be taking it with us when we ETS so I can forego the carpet cleaner. Focusing on gifts to send home instead.

You were lucky! My baby was only 2 weeks old and I wasn't quite back to normal yet...and all family was 2000 miles away. I remember being all depressed about not getting to go hit the sales, LOL...sheesh, priorities...I did almost all my shopping online last year and still got good deals, but it just wasn't the same somehow.

That carpet cleaner does sound nice. I won't let dh past the front door with his boots, with that awful mud that's all over out here! We only bought a small bit of carpet though and won't be taking it with us when we ETS so I can forego the carpet cleaner. Focusing on gifts to send home instead.

See we rent a house off post and have all carpet. UGH do we need a cleaner lol. We probably won't be here long though. Were waiting on orders for recruiting. So your hubby is getting out soon huh

See we rent a house off post and have all carpet. UGH do we need a cleaner lol. We probably won't be here long though. Were waiting on orders for recruiting. So your hubby is getting out soon huh

Well, hopefully. His ETS date is in Aug so he could start clearing in May, I guess, but who knows when they'll deploy. If he's started clearing first, he ought to be in good shape and go ahead and ETS. But if orders come down and he's not clearing, they could easily stop-loss him and so much for getting out this summer. So we're planning on going home in the summer, but don't know for sure if we'll really get to.

And I'm sure I'll be saying UGH about our floors when it's time to go. This tile is just awful. It attracts dirt and then just won't get clean no matter what you do. Clearing is going to be NO fun.

Well, hopefully. His ETS date is in Aug so he could start clearing in May, I guess, but who knows when they'll deploy. If he's started clearing first, he ought to be in good shape and go ahead and ETS. But if orders come down and he's not clearing, they could easily stop-loss him and so much for getting out this summer. So we're planning on going home in the summer, but don't know for sure if we'll really get to.

And I'm sure I'll be saying UGH about our floors when it's time to go. This tile is just awful. It attracts dirt and then just won't get clean no matter what you do. Clearing is going to be NO fun.

What unit is he in? I know the deployment rumors are flying again :mad: Were hoping for orders before we get stop lossed. They say his unit won't go back. I don't buy it. I hope you start clearing before any orders come down. Not sure how much time he has in but watch out they are sucking people back in from the IRR left and right. If he's in a MOS that could get sucked back in he would be better off reuping for a base that won't deploy like FT Irwin or something if thats a concern

He's in 327, but when they deploy again it's going to be the whole base. It was last time; I don't see why on earth the whole division wouldn't go again when they go back. And he's going to join the Coast Guard when he gets out--so a big HA HA to the IRR people, LOL. We can still be military, we'll be back by the beach again, and he won't be gone for another year. Yay! Now all this just has to actually happen...LOL.

He's in 327, but when they deploy again it's going to be the whole base. It was last time; I don't see why on earth the whole division wouldn't go again when they go back. And he's going to join the Coast Guard when he gets out--so a big HA HA to the IRR people, LOL. We can still be military, we'll be back by the beach again, and he won't be gone for another year. Yay! Now all this just has to actually happen...LOL.

Yeah the next round of deployments will be staggered with some going a few months after the new year and some going in late summer supposadly. Who knows though. I hope he starts clearing before orders come down though. I know the fun of them being gone a year and the having a baby during it all fun. UGH. Hey I'm Mommy2cassandra on AIM and Yahoo messanger. IM me sometimes :)

Question? Is yor PX open on Thanksgiving ? We are having a Maytag Truckload Sale as well as Craftsman on sale as well as digital cameras and other in store markdowns.

Guess I need to look into that. Normally everything here is closed on holidays though