Selected Premium Outlets to be Open at 12!! <merged>

rogue1230

When they say open, are they meaning you can make purchases at midnight? That would be wonderful if so. Anyone ever shopped the Outlets at midnight previously? I went last year but it was well afternoon. Good deals:D

I was at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets in NY last BF at midnight. You could shop as soon as the door opened but of course you need time to find what you want to buy. It was a lot of fun and lots of great deals. We went to sleep early after Thanksgiving and woke up to leave home by 11am to get to Woodbury by midnight. There were many people who did the same thing but others simply stayed up all night.

• 1 month later...
I think this is the first time they are trying this promotion of having most of their stores open at midnight. After reviewing the discounts that each store is having during the midnight opening, it is going to be the starting point (the Jackson Outlets are about 30 minutes from my house) of our Black Friday shopping. I would think that 11:45pm is a safe bet, but I guess it depends upon what store you want to try first.