Patio Furniture @ Lowe's!

Guest macandmadismom

Guest macandmadismom

Hi Everyone!

If you are looking for patio furniture, you'll be glad to know that Lowe's has discontinued thier Tahoe Collection!

DH and I just purchased the large rectangular table, 6 large chairs, and 2 ottomons for $250!!!!!!

The Chairs alone were $249/2 at the begining of the season!!

Happy Hunting!!:surfing:

We bought a really nice set at the end of summer last year. We used it for 2 weeks when we got an insane wind storm. It lifted my table right up off the ground and threw it about 5 feet away. It landed on it's legs but shattered the glass in it!! What a mess that made.....

So I am going to check out the sale and see if I can get a table.

The patio furniture at my Lowe's was gone a few weeks ago. :( I guess they started their sale alot earlier.

So now I am trying to talk hubby into this set at Walmart.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4267922 I believe that I seen it for around $250 at Walmart the other day.

Of course he's response is, we don't have a patio... where are we going to put it. :gdlol:

The patio furniture at my Lowe's was gone a few weeks ago. :( I guess they started their sale alot earlier.

So now I am trying to talk hubby into this set at Walmart.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4267922 I believe that I seen it for around $250 at Walmart the other day.

Of course he's response is, we don't have a patio... where are we going to put it. :gdlol:

The aluminum will last forever, use that as a selling point to him. Plus the picture isnt showing it on a patio, its on gravel or something. Good luck it looks very nice.