Men 11- 11.5 Wrestling Shoes for My Son

elena_398

After football season, my son has signed up for a traveling wrestling team. I was told he needs a pair of wrestling shoes. Hes only 11, but wears an 11 - 11.5 mens shoe. Dicks is so expensive so I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place for shoes for me (online is fine as long as I can save :)) Thanks for any help.

I was looking at Amazon.com and a store there has a pair of Bam (never heard of it) wrestling shoes for $29.99 plus shipping. Is this good? They are black and white. Im thinking I should go to a store and try them on him as he varies from a mens size 11 or 11.5 shoe. On Amazon, one store said wrestling shoes are a half size bigger then regular shoe size (recommends to go a half size up). Anyone heard of this?

wow!!! what a foot. i bet it's hard finding shoes just anywhere.

LOL Im worried about when he goes through puberty. His doctor said he estimates a size 15 as an adult by the way hes grown throughout the years. YIKES. Everyone almost dies when they see his feet. LOL. Only 11 and already a 11-11.5 in mens. Of course my husband is a size 12.5 shoe so he said go ahead and buy him the "expensive shoes" as he would share then. LOL