Let's represent GottaDeal on BF!

EliteABombAZ

We probably won't have BF-specific shirts for several reasons:

1. in many areas it's so cold on BF that nobody will see them under coats

2. many people won't want to wear a BF on any day other than BF

3. i don't want to be stuck with half a box of BF shirts for another year

So like conj said, if you want a shirt, we have regular GD shirts, and if those sell out, then I'll decide if we want to do something else, but it won't be BF-specific.

We probably won't have BF-specific shirts for several reasons:

1. in many areas it's so cold on BF that nobody will see them under coats

2. many people won't want to wear a BF on any day other than BF

3. i don't want to be stuck with half a box of BF shirts for another year

So like conj said, if you want a shirt, we have regular GD shirts, and if those sell out, then I'll decide if we want to do something else, but it won't be BF-specific.

Solution: BF coats and gloves ;)

How about I tatoo it to my forehead for about 50,000 points...you know enough to order a couple of shirts since I don't have enourgh points earned up? :D

I would probably do the tattoo for real dollars at least in that ball park figure, but just for points it would have to be a temporary tatoo. And that would get TONS and TONS of head turns and questions by everyone. Hmmmm.....

Elite - not to thread jack per say, but change it up.

What would be cool is a contest. All of us that have braved getting up super early to wait in line at the stores prior to their opening on BF (well as long as you live in a city) know all to well that the NEWS media show up and plaster us all over tv and newspapers.

The contest could be some what simple. Make a large poster that would be readable if you make it on TV or in the newspaper promoting GottaDeal in a tasteful manner. A simple www dot GottaDeal dot com would work, but the true winner would be the one that was most original/unique/whatever that made it on tv or the paper.

What do you think, Brad? (you don't have to answer, just think about it, please)

The contest could be some what simple. Make a large poster that would be readable if you make it on TV or in the newspaper promoting GottaDeal in a tasteful manner. A simple www dot GottaDeal dot com would work, but the true winner would be the one that was most original/unique/whatever that made it on tv or the paper.

Good idea, but.. How will you know if you made it on tv? Alot of times, tv stations air alot more footage on their morning broadcasts than later in the day..

how about those ear warmer things looks like a headband .that would be easy enough

I like this idea and the hoodie idea. I froze last year. Couldn't feel my toes for the whole day. Hats, gloves, a cup to keep hot chocolate or coffee in.