Prediction for BF 2006 Post and Threads

Guest fun_4_u_nme

Guest fun_4_u_nme

Im going to take a guess, the BF 2006 post will total at 68,417

and the threads will be 3,768. Hey maybe we can have a prize for the closest guess ? That would be cool.

Guest fun_4_u_nme
I saw the same numbers, Im not sure if that totals are not ? In any event Im keeping my guess as it was posted, any other takers out there ?

Keep in mind that last year, we didn't start getting the real heavy traffic until we had the article on CNN.com on November 1st. This year all those people are going to be here from the beginning once we let them know the site is back up in a week or two.

Guest fun_4_u_nme

My prediction: GottaDeal.com will continue it's dominance and remain the #1 Black Friday site :)

Ok Ross, thats too easy... your not in the running for the prize:gd_orange

Guest mldepalma

My prediction: GottaDeal.com will continue it's dominance and remain the #1 Black Friday site :)

Are there any other BF sites out there? ;)

Yup, we're gonna have lots more people here this time around. Every year more peeps seem to come here and become registered users, but last year GottaDeal got some good attention in the news and such. More people know about this site now and what it does, so this year lots more people are gonna be coming to look for early BF ads.

Off the top of my head, I'm guessing: 4,500 threads and 100,000 total posts before BF.