Nintendo DS lite bundle

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck on finding it, hopefully someone from here can help you.

But I gather to guess that you won't find any good priced bundles until closer to BF (Black Friday).

After much looking on my own, I found other bundles but none w/Nintendogs. ToysRUs has one out this week, but it is with a different game.

On the side: Whenever I see your name I read it as "No help" instead of Noehlp. Then I think to myself "This person IS so helpful with his/her many posts!" my brain wants me to read it the wrong way every time! ;)

<clipped by Patty>

On the side: Whenever I see your name I read it as "No help" instead of Noehlp. Then I think to myself "This person IS so helpful with his/her many posts!" my brain wants me to read it the wrong way every time! ;)

:lolrun: Thanks.

There is reasoning behind the screen name 'Noehlp' and it does not have to do with 'no help' but trust me I get told it looks like that all the time.

Brings to mind my car license plate too. Everyone swears it stands for 'Misserable' but it does not. It is a combination of some of those letters though.

Too funny, thanks for the laugh.

I just bought a Nintendo DS Lite in pink at Limited Too that included a handstrap and a game called Super Princess Peach for $119. I just received the LT2 catalog with a 20% coupon and it was good on the purchase which is normally $149. I also got Too Bucks and $10 bonus coupons with the purchase.

I just bought a Nintendo DS Lite in pink at Limited Too that included a handstrap and a game called Super Princess Peach for $119. I just received the LT2 catalog with a 20% coupon and it was good on the purchase which is normally $149. I also got Too Bucks and $10 bonus coupons with the purchase.

wow! That is a GREAT deal! And my girls love that game (so do I, lol)

I also bought Nintendogs with the DS lite at LT2 with the 20% discount for $23. So in all, I got the Pink DS Lite (w/Super Princess Peach game included) for $119 + $23 Nintendogs for $142 plus tax at Limited Too. Not to mention allToo Bucks for future purchases.

• 2 weeks later...