IKEA Black Friday discussion thread

Brad

Official Ikea Black Friday Discussion Thread

Posted Image

Click here to go to the web site for Ikea.
Click here to find the Ikea nearest you.

This thread is for all discussion directly related to the Black Friday ad for Ikea. It is also for the discussion of Ikea store policies, store hours, and any other store-related topics. Links to the Black Friday ad for Ikea will be added to this thread when it has been released.

• 2 months later...

My mother lives in Atlanta, and we went to IKEA. I kept asking her if she wanted to sit down and rest, because she had surgery a week before, and she kept saying noooo I have to show you this, and lets go upstairs.

That day was a weekday and we went in found a parking space and mostly looked around and picked up a few things for my sister's new place.

I made the mistake of going back the weekend of my sister's wedding and it took forever to find a parking space, but inside the store didn't seem so bad.

I couldn't really compare prices, because the items I got were so different from items I have seen in other places, plus only my second time.

I am heading back to Atlanta for my nephews birthday and IKEA will be on my list. It will be on a Saturday so hopefully not too bad otherwise my DH will say lets head back home.