SAMS CLUB Black Friday discussion thread

Brad

they have a 46" lcd t.v. made by vizio is it model #gv46L because i went to the vizio web site and they said that you can get it at costco went to costco web site no t.v that size in that brand any help would be appercated:confused: :confused:

Sam's will have that model for the sale. They are basically just rehashing the same sale that Costco had on this tv 1-2 months ago. Not very original on their part. This tv did not get a good review on cnet.com.

Sam's will have that model for the sale. They are basically just rehashing the same sale that Costco had on this tv 1-2 months ago. Not very original on their part. This tv did not get a good review on cnet.com.

thank you redgtconv for the info i did look at the rating and the down load about the tv they said that it was all right for the price but the menu about adjusting the color made no diff. and the problem with the blacks being weak. i hope that they will have another large over 37" lcd at a special price on bf:yup: :eyepoppin

Anyone know if Sams return policy is as good as Costco? I read on here that you really do not need to buy a warranty on things at Costco because they will take anything back if you have a problem. Anyone have any experience with Sams especially on a Plasma or LCD TV?

I just came back from sams club got my one page front and back they had the vizio 46"hd lcd tv i asked if they had it i was told that they have'nt had the tv since it was on sale for the fourth on july i asked if they will have it in before thanksgiving they said they do'nt know if they will have it for bf. i then asked if they don't have it what happens then he said he did'nt know he said let me ask the manager of electo. the manager came over he said that if they don't have it in by bf he told me that you maybe able to order it on line. I said then i will have to pay for shipping he said it's out of his hands. I thought that if its not aval. then they would offer some other tv in it's place i'm i wrong on this?:mad::no:

Sam's return policy is SUPER!!! I bought a Sony 32 inch TV in April of 2005. Two weeks ago, it stopped working. I returned it with no problem. Just remember to keep your receipt, manuals and UPC codes from the box. I upgraded to a 40 inch LCD and it is great.

A friend of mine returned a vacuum cleaner to Costco that stopped working after a few years and they too took it back with no hassles.

For big ticket items, I wouldn't go anywhere else but Sam's or Costco.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Well, to all you folks interested in Sam's Club BF deals... Let me tell you as an associate of a Sam's in Ohio... There's not really going to be much of anything.. There is a one page flyer and they do open at 5 am and they will be offering a complimentary continental breakfast.. But as far as having to be a member, they do have a One Day Guest pass on the flyer so you wouldn't necessarily need to be a member, but be warned that with the pass there will be a 10% upcharge on your total purchase(s)... I'm not sure about all Sam's Clubs or not but I do know that the one I work at was handing out the flyers to members as they walked in the door this week so maybe you should go to your local Sam's and ask for one...

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Anyone know if Sams return policy is as good as Costco? I read on here that you really do not need to buy a warranty on things at Costco because they will take anything back if you have a problem. Anyone have any experience with Sams especially on a Plasma or LCD TV?

I work at a new Sams in Ohio (so new we aren't even listed on the sams club page) and I work returns & membership so I can answer this for ya.. I know that I have returned just about anything imaginable and that I actually witnessed one of my managers return an item that was over a year old, was a gift for someone & purchsed by someone else, and it didnt work & it was refunded.. I do know that since she didnt have the receipt store credit was issued, but if you have your receipt you shouldn't have a problem, but like any place without the receipt they are most likely 9 times out of 10 going to issue you the store credit.:)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

I am wondering if the Xbox 360 is the good one or not? Its either the basic one and $50 extra for the bag, or the good one, and a bag for $50 less....

I'm pretty sure, since I looked at this item on the flyer that it has 2 controllers and the bag.. I could be wrong, but I'm almost positive that its going to be the bundle for the $449 (or something like that price).